MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 05:48:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 6
May 11, 2024 at 5pm UK
Veritas Stadion
HJK logo

Inter Turku
0 - 1
HJK Helsinki


Almen (81'), Botue (89')
Botue (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Olusanya (39')
Tomas (32')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Inter Turku and HJK Helsinki.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mariehamn 3-1 Inter Turku
Sunday, May 5 at 4.30pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HJK Helsinki 0-0 EIF
Saturday, May 4 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Turku win with a probability of 46.03%. A win for HJK Helsinki had a probability of 29.27% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Turku win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.29%) and 2-0 (7.6%). The likeliest HJK Helsinki win was 0-1 (7.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.65%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Inter TurkuDrawHJK Helsinki
46.03% (-0.478 -0.48) 24.7% (0.032 0.03) 29.27% (0.447 0.45)
Both teams to score 56.24% (0.187 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.48% (0.11199999999999 0.11)46.52% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.2% (0.105 0.11)68.8% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)
Inter Turku Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.72% (-0.16 -0.16)20.29% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.36% (-0.256 -0.26)52.65% (0.25700000000001 0.26)
HJK Helsinki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.55% (0.375 0.38)29.45% (-0.375 -0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.55% (0.454 0.45)65.45% (-0.45400000000001 -0.45)
Score Analysis
    Inter Turku 46.03%
    HJK Helsinki 29.27%
    Draw 24.7%
Inter TurkuDrawHJK Helsinki
1-0 @ 9.53% (-0.093 -0.09)
2-1 @ 9.29% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 7.6% (-0.112 -0.11)
3-1 @ 4.94% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.04% (-0.08 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.02% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.97% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.61% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.21% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 46.03%
1-1 @ 11.65% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.97% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.68% (0.035 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.7%
0-1 @ 7.3% (0.042 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.12% (0.079 0.08)
0-2 @ 4.46% (0.071000000000001 0.07)
1-3 @ 2.9% (0.062 0.06)
2-3 @ 2.32% (0.038 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.82% (0.047 0.05)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 29.27%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
HJK Helsinki
2-0
Inter Turku
Bande (71'), Radulovic (81')

Diallo (3'), Jyry (54'), Smith (71')
Jyry (56')
Aug 20, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 20
Inter Turku
1-3
HJK Helsinki
Smith (14')
Forsell (56')
Radulovic (62', 64', 68')
May 13, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
HJK Helsinki
4-1
Inter Turku
Paananen (54'), Tenho (63'), Ollila (83', 89')
Nurmi (6')
Legbo (45+5'), Jarvinen (90+4')
Oct 2, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 3
HJK Helsinki
3-0
Inter Turku
Olusanya (49', 71'), Radulovic (86' pen.)
May 3, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 6
Inter Turku
0-1
HJK Helsinki

Forsell (42'), Viitala (66'), Arciero (90+3')
Forsell (66')
Radulovic (42' pen.)
Toivio (2'), Tenho (35'), Murilo (88')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!