MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 22:22:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 11
Jun 12, 2024 at 4pm UK
Raatin stadion

Oulu
2 - 2
Lahti

Coffey (6'), Jokelainen (90+5' pen.)
Coffey (23'), Daoussi (52'), Dunwoody (56'), Taskila (62'), Barrow (85'), Jokelainen (90')
Coffey (66')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ivanovic (45', 46')
Selander (56'), Pasanen (90+4')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Oulu and Lahti.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: KuPS 4-1 Oulu
Saturday, June 8 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Lahti 0-2 Inter Turku
Friday, June 7 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lahti win with a probability of 36.91%. A win for Oulu had a probability of 36.5% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lahti win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.15%) and 0-2 (6.36%). The likeliest Oulu win was 1-0 (9.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.64%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
OuluDrawLahti
36.5% (0.123 0.12) 26.58% (0.060000000000002 0.06) 36.91% (-0.191 -0.19)
Both teams to score 52.29% (-0.21 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.36% (-0.265 -0.27)52.63% (0.26 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.71% (-0.228 -0.23)74.28% (0.221 0.22)
Oulu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.19% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)27.81% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.6% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)63.39% (0.062999999999995 0.06)
Lahti Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.43% (-0.239 -0.24)27.56% (0.232 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.91% (-0.305 -0.31)63.08% (0.3 0.3)
Score Analysis
    Oulu 36.5%
    Lahti 36.91%
    Draw 26.58%
OuluDrawLahti
1-0 @ 9.81% (0.087 0.09)
2-1 @ 8.09% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.28% (0.047 0.05)
3-1 @ 3.45% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 2.68% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.22% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 36.5%
1-1 @ 12.64% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.66% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.21% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.58%
0-1 @ 9.88% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.15% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.36% (-0.018 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.5% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.73% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.13% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 36.91%

How you voted: Oulu vs Lahti

Oulu
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Lahti
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Sep 22, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 2
Lahti
2-1
Oulu
Djalo (29'), Krekovic (48')
Penninkangas (34'), Djalo (77'), Sadik (90+7'), Krekovic (90+3')
Emmanuel Affi (84')
Valencia (49'), Coffey (76'), Morais (77'), Pallas (90+2')
Aug 12, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 19
Oulu
1-1
Lahti
Jokelainen (29' pen.)
Morais (51'), Forsstrom (62'), Breitenmoser (76'), Drame (82'), Emmanuel Affi (82')
Virta (63')
Kabashi (27'), Simunovic (65'), Alves (67')
May 26, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 8
Lahti
1-2
Oulu
Hanninen (17')
Djalo (45+3'), Kuningas (46'), Tauriainen (78')
Coffey (64'), Karjalainen (75' pen.)
Suutari (21'), Valencia (71'), Pallas (81'), Ward (90+4')
Oct 2, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 3
Oulu
2-1
Lahti
Breitenmoser (19'), Sekajja (25')
Sejdiu (83')
Sep 4, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 21
Oulu
0-0
Lahti
Breitenmoser (60'), Floro (77')
Heinonen (20'), Kabashi (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HJK Helsinki1794430181231
2KuPSKuPS1694328161231
3SJKSJK1694330201031
4IlvesIlves1785436231329
5HakaHaka168352623327
6Vaasan PalloseuraVPS167452724325
7Inter Turku176473026422
8Oulu164662427-318
9IFK MariehamnMariehamn154471625-916
10Gnistan163582131-1014
11Ekenas IFEIF1633101634-1812
12LahtiLahti161691431-179


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!