MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 05:04:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 10
May 20, 2024 at 6pm UK
Tele2 Arena

Djurgarden
2 - 0
Halmstad

Wikheim (7'), Nguen (16')
Wikheim (52')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Baffoe (28'), Svedberg (63')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Djurgardens IF and Halmstads BK, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brommapojkarna 0-5 Djurgarden
Thursday, May 16 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Halmstad 3-0 Hacken
Wednesday, May 15 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

We said: Djurgardens IF 2-1 Halmstads BK

While both sides have made solid starts to the 2024 league season, Djurgardens have all the momentum at the moment and will still be buzzing after their incredible win last week. Halmstads will not make it easy here, but we fancy the hosts to secure a fifth straight victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Djurgardens IF win with a probability of 66.82%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Halmstads BK had a probability of 13.59%.

The most likely scoreline for a Djurgardens IF win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.34%) and 2-1 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.31%), while for a Halmstads BK win it was 0-1 (4.45%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Djurgardens IF in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Djurgardens IF.

Result
Djurgardens IFDrawHalmstads BK
66.82% (0.0049999999999955 0) 19.59% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 13.59% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 49.12% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.78% (0.013999999999996 0.01)44.22% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.4% (0.016000000000005 0.02)66.6% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Djurgardens IF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.7% (0.0049999999999955 0)12.31% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.91% (0.013999999999996 0.01)38.09% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Halmstads BK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.02% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)43.99% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.89% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)80.11% (-0.0080000000000098 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Djurgardens IF 66.82%
    Halmstads BK 13.59%
    Draw 19.59%
Djurgardens IFDrawHalmstads BK
2-0 @ 11.88%
1-0 @ 11.34%
2-1 @ 9.76%
3-0 @ 8.3%
3-1 @ 6.81% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 4.35% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-1 @ 3.57% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.8% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 1.5% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.47% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 66.82%
1-1 @ 9.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 5.41% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-2 @ 4.01% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 19.59%
0-1 @ 4.45% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 3.83%
0-2 @ 1.83%
2-3 @ 1.1% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.05%
Other @ 1.35%
Total : 13.59%

How you voted: Djurgarden vs Halmstad

Djurgardens IF
75.9%
Draw
13.8%
Halmstads BK
10.3%
29
Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 25
Djurgarden
1-0
Halmstad
Bergvall (81')
Finndell (53'), Dahl (87')

Wallentin (81')
Apr 16, 2023 4.30pm
Nov 6, 2021 4.30pm
Jul 12, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 10
Halmstad
0-0
Djurgarden
Lundevall (74'), Allansson (86')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!