MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 00:13:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 12
Jun 15, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadyen Haradski

Slutsk
0 - 5
Dinamo Minsk

FT(HT: 0-3)
Selyava (15'), Khvashchinskiy (18'), Sedko (42' pen.), Begunov (55'), Adeola (65')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Slutsk and Dinamo Minsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: BATE 6-0 Slutsk
Friday, May 31 at 5.30pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal Dzerzhinsk 1-2 Dinamo Minsk
Saturday, June 1 at 4pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dinamo Minsk win with a probability of 59.35%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Slutsk had a probability of 16.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dinamo Minsk win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.25%) and 1-2 (9.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.12%), while for a Slutsk win it was 1-0 (6.61%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dinamo Minsk would win this match.

Result
SlutskDrawDinamo Minsk
16.74% (0.032999999999998 0.03) 23.91% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 59.35% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 43.49% (0.11 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.25% (0.119 0.12)55.75% (-0.117 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.11% (0.096 0.1)76.88% (-0.094000000000008 -0.09)
Slutsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.41% (0.111 0.11)46.58% (-0.108 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.83% (0.082000000000001 0.08)82.17% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Dinamo Minsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.42% (0.040999999999997 0.04)18.58% (-0.041 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.15% (0.07 0.07)49.85% (-0.067 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Slutsk 16.74%
    Dinamo Minsk 59.33%
    Draw 23.91%
SlutskDrawDinamo Minsk
1-0 @ 6.61% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-1 @ 4.25% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 2.53% (0.004 0)
3-1 @ 1.08% (0.006 0.01)
3-2 @ 0.91% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 1.36%
Total : 16.74%
1-1 @ 11.12% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.66% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 3.58% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 23.91%
0-1 @ 14.56% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-2 @ 12.25% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 9.37% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 6.88% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-3 @ 5.25% (0.013 0.01)
0-4 @ 2.89% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 2.21% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.01% (0.011 0.01)
0-5 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 59.33%

Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 18
Slutsk
1-2
Dinamo Minsk
Makavchik (66' og.)
Zayats (59'), Kotov (80')
Bakic (33'), Zherdev (56')
Bakic (31'), Palitsevich (48'), Shvyatsow (90+2')
Apr 8, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 3
Dinamo Minsk
3-1
Slutsk
Sachivko (47'), Khvashchinskiy (50'), Morozov (73')
Pushnyakov (59')
Oct 19, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 26
Slutsk
0-5
Dinamo Minsk
Bakic (55', 70'), Sachivko (68'), Bakhar (82'), Lozhkin (89')
Jun 18, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 11
Dinamo Minsk
1-1
Slutsk
Lozhkin (21')
Naumov (66'), Begunov (76')
Girs (43')
Girs (28')
Aug 1, 2021 4.45pm
Gameweek 18
Slutsk
1-1
Dinamo Minsk
Potapenko (20')
Bocherov (23'), Vergeychik (38')
Lozhkin (4')
Selyava (45+2'), Naumov (57'), Putilo (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Minsk1510502882035
2Torpedo-BelAZTorpedo-BelAZ1511222061435
3Neman1511041911833
4Dinamo BrestDinamo Brest1565430161423
5Slavia MozyrSlavia Mozyr156542016423
6Vitebsk156451512322
7Gomel155642012821
8IslochIsloch155551613320
9Arsenal Dzerzhinsk156271319-620
10BATE BorisovBATE155461715219
11Smorgon153751927-816
12SlutskSlutsk155191430-1616
13Naftan153661621-515
14Dnepr Mogilev151591127-168
15FC MinskFC Minsk150510824-165
16Shakhtyor SoligorskSoligorsk154471423-9-4


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!