MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 07:05:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 7
May 4, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Jan Breydelstadion
Genk

Cercle Brugge
4 - 1
Genk

Lemarechal (12'), Efekele (24'), Somers (45+6'), Denkey (61')
Siquet (16')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Ait El Hadj (9')
Cuesta (30'), El Ouahdi (55'), Mujaid (65')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Cercle Brugge and Genk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cercle Brugge 1-1 Anderlecht
Sunday, April 28 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 0-3 Brugge
Sunday, April 28 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Genk win with a probability of 41.37%. A win for Cercle Brugge had a probability of 33.83% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Genk win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.58%) and 0-2 (6.53%). The likeliest Cercle Brugge win was 2-1 (7.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.61%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood.

Result
Cercle BruggeDrawGenk
33.83% (-0.059999999999995 -0.06) 24.8% (0.11 0.11) 41.37% (-0.047999999999995 -0.05)
Both teams to score 57.97% (-0.4 -0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.82% (-0.51300000000001 -0.51)45.18% (0.515 0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.48% (-0.495 -0.5)67.52% (0.497 0.5)
Cercle Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.16% (-0.279 -0.28)25.84% (0.28 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.2% (-0.379 -0.38)60.8% (0.379 0.38)
Genk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.16% (-0.245 -0.25)21.84% (0.246 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.94% (-0.37 -0.37)55.06% (0.373 0.37)
Score Analysis
    Cercle Brugge 33.83%
    Genk 41.37%
    Draw 24.79%
Cercle BruggeDrawGenk
2-1 @ 7.86% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.64% (0.107 0.11)
2-0 @ 5.17% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.55% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.33% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.2% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 33.83%
1-1 @ 11.61% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.98% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-0 @ 5.64% (0.124 0.12)
3-3 @ 1.37% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.79%
1-2 @ 8.84% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-1 @ 8.58% (0.126 0.13)
0-2 @ 6.53% (0.048 0.05)
1-3 @ 4.48% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.31%
2-3 @ 3.03% (-0.049 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.71% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.26% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 41.37%

How you voted: Cercle Brugge vs Genk

Cercle Brugge
30.0%
Draw
30.0%
Genk
40.0%
10
Head to Head
Apr 13, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 3
Genk
1-1
Cercle Brugge
Arokodare (18')
Olaigbe (78')
Ravych (17'), Daland (71'), Van der Bruggen (87'), Francis (89')
Popovic (74')
Jan 20, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 21
Genk
1-1
Cercle Brugge
Zeqiri (64')
Cuesta (82'), Vrancken (82'), Ait El Hadj (90')
Denkey (8')
Utkus (38'), Lopes (79')
Aug 13, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
Cercle Brugge
0-1
Genk

Popovic (53'), Francis (86')
Stellion Lisboa Oliveira (71' og.)
Ait El Hadj (42'), Kayembe (73'), Munoz (78')
Mar 17, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 30
Cercle Brugge
1-1
Genk
Ueda (40')
Paintsil (54')
Aug 20, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 5
Genk
2-1
Cercle Brugge
Heynen (41', 57' pen.)
Onuachu (84')
Deman (46')
Deman (89')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!