MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 23:21:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Club Brugge
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 8
May 13, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Jan Breydelstadion

Brugge
2 - 2
Union SG

Skov Olsen (57', 72')
Onyedika (33'), Hayen (71')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Teklab (48'), Machida (84')
Castro-Montes (71'), Burgess (90+5')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Club Brugge and Union SG.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brugge 1-1 Fiorentina
Wednesday, May 8 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Union SG 0-0 Anderlecht
Sunday, May 5 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Brugge win with a probability of 46.18%. A win for Union SG had a probability of 28.22% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Brugge win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.2%) and 2-0 (8.19%). The likeliest Union SG win was 0-1 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.17%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
Club BruggeDrawUnion SG
46.18% (0.074000000000005 0.07) 25.61% (0.092000000000002 0.09) 28.22% (-0.159 -0.16)
Both teams to score 52.6% (-0.397 -0.4)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.03% (-0.464 -0.46)50.97% (0.471 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.16% (-0.409 -0.41)72.84% (0.416 0.42)
Club Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.94% (-0.16000000000001 -0.16)22.06% (0.166 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.6% (-0.245 -0.24)55.4% (0.253 0.25)
Union SG Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.48% (-0.366 -0.37)32.52% (0.371 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.96% (-0.41 -0.41)69.04% (0.417 0.42)
Score Analysis
    Club Brugge 46.18%
    Union SG 28.22%
    Draw 25.6%
Club BruggeDrawUnion SG
1-0 @ 10.84% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 9.2% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.19% (0.074 0.07)
3-1 @ 4.64% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.13% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.61% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.75% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 0.98% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 46.18%
1-1 @ 12.17% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.17% (0.134 0.13)
2-2 @ 5.17% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 8.06% (0.071 0.07)
1-2 @ 6.84% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
0-2 @ 4.53% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.56% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.94% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.7% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 28.22%

How you voted: Brugge vs Union SG

Club Brugge
67.6%
Draw
21.6%
Union SG
10.8%
37
Head to Head
Apr 21, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 4
Union SG
1-2
Brugge
Puertas (82')
El Amine Amoura (60'), Lapoussin (90+2'), Castro-Montes (90+4')
Vetlesen (52'), Meijer (74')
Vetlesen (49'), Odoi (90+5')
Vetlesen (65')
Dec 26, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Brugge
1-1
Union SG
Thiago (56' pen.)
Odoi (75'), Spileers (84'), Thiago (90+10')
Nilsson (27')
Burgess (21'), Blessin (51'), Vanhoutte (66'), Thierry Lazare (70'), Mac Allister (77'), Puertas (89'), Lapoussin (90+10')
Moris (90+5')
Nov 5, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 13
Union SG
2-1
Brugge
El Amine Amoura (22', 68')
El Amine Amoura (35'), Lapoussin (90+1'), Burgess (90+4')
De Cuyper (60')
Odoi (20'), Vetlesen (56'), Thiago (90+4'), Spileers (90+5')
Jun 4, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 6
Union SG
1-3
Brugge
Adingra (46')
Homma (89'), Lang (90+3'), Sandra (90+10')
Buchanan (75'), Sandra (85'), Lang (90+3')
May 6, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 2
Brugge
1-2
Union SG
Vanaken (90+3')
Okoh Boniface (41'), Thierry Lazare (46')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Anderlecht00000000
2Royal AntwerpAntwerp00000000
3Beerschot WilrijkBeerschot VA00000000
4Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge00000000
5Club BruggeBrugge00000000
6Dender00000000
7Genk00000000
8GentGent00000000
9KortrijkKortrijk00000000
10MechelenMechelen00000000
11Leuven00000000
12Sint-Truiden00000000
13CharleroiCharleroi00000000
14Standard Liege00000000
15Union SGUnion SG00000000
16Westerlo00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!