MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 05:36:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 5
May 5, 2024 at 6.15pm UK
Guldensporenstadion

Kortrijk
1 - 0
Eupen

Silva (45+10')
Sissako (14'), Boris (45+5'), Filin (68'), Pirard (81')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Emond (16'), Davies (45+5'), Mehssatou (81'), Youndje (81')
Boris (29')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Kortrijk and Eupen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: RWDM 0-1 Kortrijk
Sunday, April 28 at 6.15pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Eupen 1-2 Charleroi
Friday, April 26 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kortrijk win with a probability of 38.93%. A win for Eupen had a probability of 35.07% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kortrijk win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.48%) and 2-0 (6.58%). The likeliest Eupen win was 0-1 (9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Kortrijk in this match.

Result
KortrijkDrawEupen
38.93% (0.766 0.77) 26% (-0.221 -0.22) 35.07% (-0.54199999999999 -0.54)
Both teams to score 54.1% (0.672 0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.71% (0.888 0.89)50.29% (-0.88500000000001 -0.89)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.76% (0.782 0.78)72.24% (-0.78 -0.78)
Kortrijk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.66% (0.828 0.83)25.34% (-0.824 -0.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.87% (1.122 1.12)60.13% (-1.119 -1.12)
Eupen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.46% (0.099999999999994 0.1)27.54% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.94% (0.127 0.13)63.06% (-0.124 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Kortrijk 38.93%
    Eupen 35.07%
    Draw 26%
KortrijkDrawEupen
1-0 @ 9.58% (-0.115 -0.12)
2-1 @ 8.48% (0.122 0.12)
2-0 @ 6.58% (0.076 0.08)
3-1 @ 3.88% (0.145 0.15)
3-0 @ 3.01% (0.104 0.1)
3-2 @ 2.5% (0.1 0.1)
4-1 @ 1.33% (0.08 0.08)
4-0 @ 1.03% (0.059 0.06)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 38.93%
1-1 @ 12.35% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 6.98% (-0.253 -0.25)
2-2 @ 5.47% (0.093 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.08% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 9% (-0.301 -0.3)
1-2 @ 7.97% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-2 @ 5.8% (-0.177 -0.18)
1-3 @ 3.42% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.49% (-0.069 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.35% (0.046 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 35.07%

Head to Head
Apr 7, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 1
Eupen
1-1
Kortrijk
Charles-Cook (80')
Keita (28')
Davies (50')
Kana (55'), Ojo (65')
Dec 2, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 16
Eupen
1-1
Kortrijk
Palsson (69')
Kral (33')
Vandenberghe (90+3')
Kana (15')
Aug 20, 2023 6.15pm
Gameweek 4
Kortrijk
1-3
Eupen
Kadri (66')
Wasinski (49'), Audoor (54'), Malinov (64'), Silva (80'), Mehssatou (90+2')
Avenatti (90+9')
Magnee (56'), Keita (60'), Deom (90+11')
Paeshuyse (53'), Keita (67'), Slonina (90+9'), Kral (90+5')
Apr 8, 2023 3pm
Sep 3, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 7
Eupen
0-1
Kortrijk

Davidson (14'), N'dri (49'), Christie-Davies (67'), Peeters (83'), Nuhu (90+3')
Mbayo (82')
Tanaka (2'), Lamkel Ze (33'), D'Haene (90+6')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!