MX23RW : Monday, July 22 19:43:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bahia
Brasileiro | Gameweek 6
May 12, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Arena Fonte Nova
Bragantino

Bahia
1 - 0
Bragantino

Thaciano (37')
Kanu (15'), Thaciano (53')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Evangelista (20'), Jadsom (60'), Mosquera (90+2')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Bahia and Bragantino.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Botafogo 1-2 Bahia
Sunday, May 5 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bragantino 2-1 Racing
Friday, May 10 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bahia win with a probability of 54.25%. A draw had a probability of 24% and a win for Bragantino had a probability of 21.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bahia win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.89%) and 2-1 (9.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.41%), while for a Bragantino win it was 0-1 (6.71%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Bahia in this match.

Result
BahiaDrawBragantino
54.25% (0.418 0.42) 24% (0.084 0.08) 21.74% (-0.502 -0.5)
Both teams to score 51.14% (-0.922 -0.92)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.23% (-0.89700000000001 -0.9)49.77% (0.898 0.9)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.22% (-0.808 -0.81)71.78% (0.80900000000001 0.81)
Bahia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.75% (-0.17700000000001 -0.18)18.25% (0.178 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.71% (-0.305 -0.31)49.29% (0.305 0.31)
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.55% (-0.991 -0.99)37.45% (0.992 0.99)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.77% (-0.988 -0.99)74.23% (0.98899999999999 0.99)
Score Analysis
    Bahia 54.25%
    Bragantino 21.74%
    Draw 24%
BahiaDrawBragantino
1-0 @ 11.62% (0.35 0.35)
2-0 @ 9.89% (0.246 0.25)
2-1 @ 9.71% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.61% (0.107 0.11)
3-1 @ 5.51% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.71% (-0.095 -0.09)
4-0 @ 2.38% (0.032 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.34% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.15% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 54.25%
1-1 @ 11.41% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.83% (0.246 0.25)
2-2 @ 4.77% (-0.139 -0.14)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 24%
0-1 @ 6.71% (0.065 0.06)
1-2 @ 5.61% (-0.13 -0.13)
0-2 @ 3.3% (-0.058 -0.06)
1-3 @ 1.84% (-0.094 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.56% (-0.089 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.08% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 21.74%

Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 20
Bahia
4-0
Bragantino
Rezende (9'), Hugo (38'), Mingotti (60'), Oliveira Souza (84')
Kanu (13'), Rezende (55')

Silva (16'), Patrick (43'), Jadsom (45+2'), Hurtado (50'), Goncalves Martins (73')
Apr 15, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 1
Bragantino
2-1
Bahia
Goncalves (54'), Sasha (70')
Stum (45')
Sep 19, 2021 1am
Jun 6, 2021 1am
Gameweek 2
Bragantino
3-3
Bahia
Artur (22'), Candido (50'), Cuello (68')
Gilberto (16', 19'), Jonas (87')
Araujo (90+1')
Nov 20, 2020 11pm
Gameweek 22
Bragantino
4-0
Bahia
Claudinho (4', 11'), Ytalo (21'), Helinho (53')
Helinho (60'), Artur (84')

Rodrigoinho (16'), Gilberto (63'), Martins (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Botafogo18123329141539
2PalmeirasPalmeiras18113427131436
3FlamengoFlamengo17104330181234
4FortalezaFortaleza179532217532
5Sao Paulo189452618831
6Bahia189362722530
7Cruzeiro179262320329
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR177462017325
9BragantinoBragantino177462220225
10Atletico Mineiro176742525025
11Vasco da GamaVasco187292028-823
12JuventudeJuventude165651920-121
13InternacionalInternacional145451212019
14Corinthians184681523-818
15CriciumaCriciuma164572326-317
16Cuiaba174581822-417
17Vitoria1843111930-1115
18Gremio1642101220-814
19Fluminense1725101324-1111
20Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO1825111528-1311


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!