MX23RW : Friday, July 19 23:35:35| >> :600:4289539:4289539:
CONCACAF Champions League | Finals
Jun 2, 2024 at 2.15am UK
Estadio Hidalgo
Columbus Crew

Pachuca
3 - 0
Columbus Crew

Rondon (12', 67'), Rodriguez (32')
Idrissi (45+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's CONCACAF Champions Cup final between Pachuca and Columbus Crew, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Pachuca 1-2 Columbus Crew

Due to their fine form and mental toughness under head coach Wilfried Nancy, Columbus Crew can upset hosts Pachuca and succeed Leon as CONCACAF club champions. The MLS side have proven they will not wilt on Mexican soil - even if altitude must be a factor - while their opponents have essentially been inactive for three weeks and may suffer from some rustiness. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pachuca win with a probability of 44.56%. A win for Columbus Crew had a probability of 31.45% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pachuca win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.19%) and 2-0 (6.76%). The likeliest Columbus Crew win was 1-2 (7.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.07%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Pachuca would win this match.

Result
PachucaDrawColumbus Crew
44.56% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09) 23.99% (-0.026 -0.03) 31.45% (0.124 0.12)
Both teams to score 59.93% (0.15499999999999 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.78% (0.178 0.18)42.22% (-0.175 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.37% (0.178 0.18)64.63% (-0.175 -0.17)
Pachuca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.83% (0.031999999999996 0.03)19.17% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.16% (0.052999999999997 0.05)50.84% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)
Columbus Crew Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.14% (0.167 0.17)25.86% (-0.163 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.17% (0.22199999999999 0.22)60.83% (-0.219 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Pachuca 44.56%
    Columbus Crew 31.45%
    Draw 23.98%
PachucaDrawColumbus Crew
2-1 @ 9.15% (-0.011999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.19% (-0.057 -0.06)
2-0 @ 6.76% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.04% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 3.72% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.41% (0.015 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.08% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 1.54% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.41% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 44.56%
1-1 @ 11.07% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.19% (0.021 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.96% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.54% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.98%
1-2 @ 7.49% (0.018 0.02)
0-1 @ 6.71% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.54% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.38% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.79% (0.022 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.05% (0.013 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.14% (0.013 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 31.45%

How you voted: Pachuca vs Columbus Crew

Pachuca
40.0%
Draw
5.0%
Columbus Crew
55.0%
20
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!