MX23RW : Monday, July 15 23:15:36| >> :60:267:267:
Peru national football team
Copa America | Group Stage
Jun 22, 2024 at 1am UK
AT&T Stadium
Chile national football team

Peru
0 - 0
Chile


Zambrano (18')
FT

Pulgar (22'), Davila (47'), Sanchez (79')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Copa America clash between Peru and Chile, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: El Salvador 0-1 Peru
Saturday, June 15 at 1.30am in International Friendlies
All competitions
Last Game: Chile 3-0 Paraguay
Wednesday, June 12 at 1am in International Friendlies

We said: Peru 0-2 Chile

Gareca developed many players still featuring for Peru, and he would know best how to break down their solid defensive structure. We believe that Chile have faced stiffer competition throughout the year when compared to the Peruvians, and we expect that will be a great benefit to them heading into this encounter. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chile win with a probability of 43.53%. A win for Peru had a probability of 28.48% and a draw had a probability of 28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chile win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.52%) and 1-2 (8.47%). The likeliest Peru win was 1-0 (10.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.03%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood.

Result
PeruDrawChile
28.48% (-0.238 -0.24) 28% (0.039999999999999 0.04) 43.53% (0.198 0.2)
Both teams to score 45.8% (-0.235 -0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.2% (-0.23699999999999 -0.24)59.8% (0.238 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.92% (-0.181 -0.18)80.08% (0.182 0.18)
Peru Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.98% (-0.319 -0.32)37.02% (0.32 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.19% (-0.318 -0.32)73.81% (0.319 0.32)
Chile Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.72% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)27.28% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.29% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)62.71% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Peru 28.47%
    Chile 43.53%
    Draw 27.98%
PeruDrawChile
1-0 @ 10.03%
2-1 @ 6.48% (-0.056 -0.06)
2-0 @ 4.99% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.15% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.65% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.39% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 28.47%
1-1 @ 13.03%
0-0 @ 10.09% (0.09 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.21% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 27.98%
0-1 @ 13.12% (0.12 0.12)
0-2 @ 8.52% (0.073 0.07)
1-2 @ 8.47% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 3.69% (0.03 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.67% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.2% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.19% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 43.53%

How you voted: Peru vs Chile

Peru
30.2%
Draw
12.9%
Chile
56.9%
232
Head to Head
Oct 13, 2023 1am
Group Stage
Chile
2-0
Peru
Valdes (74'), Nunez (90+1')
Brereton Diaz (49'), Pulgar (76')

Guerrero (32'), Lopez (46')
Oct 8, 2021 2am
Group Stage
Peru
2-0
Chile
Nov 13, 2020 11pm
Group Stage
Chile
2-0
Peru
Vidal (20', 35')
Jul 4, 2019 1.30am
Semi-Finals
Chile
0-3
Peru
Oct 13, 2018 1.30am
International Friendlies
Peru
3-0
Chile
Roco (64' og.), Aquino (75', 86')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!