MX23RW : Friday, July 19 06:03:12| >> :600:3066484:3066484:
Universitario
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 8, 2024 at 3am UK
Estadio Monumental

Universitario
1 - 1
Junior

Flores (24')
Britos (30'), Flores (68')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Castrillon (5')
Enamorado (30'), Martinez (89')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Universitario and Atletico Junior.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Botafogo 3-1 Universitario
Wednesday, April 24 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Junior 1-1 LDU Quito
Wednesday, April 24 at 3am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Universitario win with a probability of 69.05%. A draw had a probability of 20% and a win for Atletico Junior had a probability of 10.96%.

The most likely scoreline for a Universitario win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (14.41%) and 3-0 (9.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.24%), while for an Atletico Junior win it was 0-1 (4.7%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood.

Result
UniversitarioDrawAtletico Junior
69.05% (0.447 0.45) 19.99% (-0.256 -0.26) 10.96% (-0.194 -0.19)
Both teams to score 40.18% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.03% (0.512 0.51)51.96% (-0.517 -0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.29% (0.44 0.44)73.7% (-0.44500000000001 -0.45)
Universitario Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.99% (0.29700000000001 0.3)14.01% (-0.302 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.45% (0.586 0.59)41.55% (-0.591 -0.59)
Atletico Junior Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
46.73% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)53.27% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.18% (-0.032 -0.03)86.82% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Universitario 69.04%
    Atletico Junior 10.96%
    Draw 19.99%
UniversitarioDrawAtletico Junior
1-0 @ 14.66% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 14.41% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 9.44% (0.115 0.12)
2-1 @ 9.08%
3-1 @ 5.95% (0.064 0.06)
4-0 @ 4.64% (0.107 0.11)
4-1 @ 2.92% (0.063 0.06)
3-2 @ 1.87% (0.018 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.82% (0.061 0.06)
5-1 @ 1.15% (0.037 0.04)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 69.04%
1-1 @ 9.24% (-0.102 -0.1)
0-0 @ 7.46% (-0.155 -0.16)
2-2 @ 2.86% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 19.99%
0-1 @ 4.7% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-2 @ 2.91% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-2 @ 1.48% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 10.96%

Head to Head
Apr 10, 2024 3am
Group Stage
Junior
1-1
Universitario
Caicedo (44')
Caicedo (45+3')
Corzo (22')
Perez (45+3'), Riveros (45+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!