MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 19:34:05| >> :60:1572:1572:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 16, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron

Racing
3 - 0
Coquimbo

Martinez (55' pen., 71'), Ignacio Nardoni (61')
Martinez (44'), Urzi (87'), Di Cesare (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Fernandez (53')
Fernandez (69')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Racing Club and Coquimbo Unido.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Belgrano 4-4 Racing
Sunday, May 12 at 9.45pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Sportivo 0-0 Coquimbo
Wednesday, May 8 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing Club win with a probability of 68.46%. A draw had a probability of 18.7% and a win for Coquimbo Unido had a probability of 12.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing Club win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.74%) and 2-1 (9.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.88%), while for a Coquimbo Unido win it was 0-1 (4.06%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Racing Club would win this match.

Result
Racing ClubDrawCoquimbo Unido
68.46% (0.20899999999999 0.21) 18.71% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03) 12.83% (-0.179 -0.18)
Both teams to score 49.91% (-0.438 -0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.97% (-0.305 -0.31)42.04% (0.308 0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.56% (-0.307 -0.31)64.44% (0.31099999999999 0.31)
Racing Club Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.77% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)11.23% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.22% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)35.78% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Coquimbo Unido Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.22% (-0.473 -0.47)43.78% (0.478 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.06% (-0.394 -0.39)79.94% (0.39899999999999 0.4)
Score Analysis
    Racing Club 68.45%
    Coquimbo Unido 12.83%
    Draw 18.71%
Racing ClubDrawCoquimbo Unido
2-0 @ 11.75% (0.13 0.13)
1-0 @ 10.74% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 9.71% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-0 @ 8.57% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
3-1 @ 7.08% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
4-0 @ 4.68% (0.04 0.04)
4-1 @ 3.87% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.92% (-0.048 -0.05)
5-0 @ 2.05% (0.015 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.69% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 3.8%
Total : 68.45%
1-1 @ 8.88% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.92% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
2-2 @ 4.01% (-0.061 -0.06)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 18.71%
0-1 @ 4.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 3.67% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-2 @ 1.68% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.1% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.01% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 1.31%
Total : 12.83%

Head to Head
Apr 24, 2024 11pm
Group Stage
Coquimbo
1-2
Racing
Arias (43' og.)
Glaby (35'), Fernandez (45+4')
Solari (10'), Martinez (45+5' pen.)
Almendra (45+4'), Sosa (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!