MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 15:48:39| >> :60:1152:1152:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 7, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Centenario

Racing
2 - 1
Argentinos Jrs

Veron (20'), De Los Santos (27')
Nandin (40')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Gondou (32')
Veron (23'), Prieto (65')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Racing de Montevideo and Argentinos Juniors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nacional 4-2 Racing
Saturday, May 4 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 55.02%. A draw had a probability of 26.9% and a win for Racing de Montevideo had a probability of 18.08%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 0-1 with a probability of 16.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.22%) and 1-2 (8.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.84%), while for a Racing de Montevideo win it was 1-0 (8.19%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood.

Result
Racing de MontevideoDrawArgentinos Juniors
18.08% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 26.9% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 55.02% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Both teams to score 38.48% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.26% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)63.74% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)82.99% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Racing de Montevideo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.34% (0.039000000000001 0.04)49.65% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.58% (0.026999999999999 0.03)84.42% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.43% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)23.56% (0.020999999999997 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.37% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)57.62% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Racing de Montevideo 18.08%
    Argentinos Juniors 55.01%
    Draw 26.89%
Racing de MontevideoDrawArgentinos Juniors
1-0 @ 8.19% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
2-1 @ 4.15% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-0 @ 2.87% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 0.97% (0.003 0)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 18.08%
1-1 @ 11.84% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 11.7%
2-2 @ 3% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 26.89%
0-1 @ 16.91% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 12.22% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.56%
0-3 @ 5.89% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.12% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 2.13% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.49% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.44% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 55.01%

Head to Head
Apr 9, 2024 11pm
Group Stage
Argentinos Jrs
0-3
Racing

Romero (19'), Galvan (74')
Veron (41', 48'), Urreta (53')
Varela (26'), Veron (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!