MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 09:42:42| >> :600:9377132:9377132:
Stevenage
EFL Trophy | Group Stage
Oct 10, 2023 at 7pm UK
The Lamex Stadium
Wycombe Wanderers

Stevenage
0 - 1
Wycombe


Thompson (69')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Vokes (70')
Coverage of the EFL Trophy Group Stage clash between Stevenage and Wycombe Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stevenage 1-0 Wigan
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stevenage win with a probability of 48.38%. A win for Wycombe Wanderers had a probability of 26.42% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stevenage win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.39%) and 2-0 (8.62%). The likeliest Wycombe Wanderers win was 0-1 (7.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood.

Result
StevenageDrawWycombe Wanderers
48.38% (0.719 0.72) 25.19% (0.070999999999998 0.07) 26.42% (-0.785 -0.79)
Both teams to score 52.53% (-0.85 -0.85)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.59% (-0.814 -0.81)50.41% (0.818 0.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.65% (-0.726 -0.73)72.34% (0.73 0.73)
Stevenage Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.14% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)20.85% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.45% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)53.54% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Wycombe Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.38% (-1.053 -1.05)33.62% (1.059 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.73% (-1.166 -1.17)70.27% (1.171 1.17)
Score Analysis
    Stevenage 48.38%
    Wycombe Wanderers 26.42%
    Draw 25.19%
StevenageDrawWycombe Wanderers
1-0 @ 10.99% (0.35 0.35)
2-1 @ 9.39% (0.026 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.62% (0.268 0.27)
3-1 @ 4.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.5% (0.137 0.14)
3-2 @ 2.67% (-0.073 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.92% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.76% (0.052 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.05% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 48.38%
1-1 @ 11.98% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 7.01% (0.229 0.23)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 7.64% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 6.53% (-0.168 -0.17)
0-2 @ 4.17% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-3 @ 2.37% (-0.133 -0.13)
2-3 @ 1.86% (-0.106 -0.11)
0-3 @ 1.51% (-0.083 -0.08)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 26.42%

How you voted: Stevenage vs Wycombe

Stevenage
76.5%
Draw
11.8%
Wycombe Wanderers
11.8%
17
Head to Head
Sep 20, 2022 7pm
Group Stage
Stevenage
3-0
Wycombe
Rose (4', 56'), Vancooten (81')
Aug 24, 2021 7.45pm
Second Round
Stevenage
2-2
Wycombe
Wycombe win 5-3 on penalties
List (50'), Reid (77')
Reeves (46')
Akinfenwa (23'), De Barr (90+4')
Jacobson (27'), Pendlebury (34'), Burley (60')
Oct 8, 2019 7.45pm
Group Stage
Wycombe
0-1
Stevenage

Ofoborh (57')
Cowley (6')
Carter (62'), Guthrie (80'), Farman (87'), Denton (90')
May 5, 2018 3pm
Dec 9, 2017 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!