MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 22:52:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 8
May 16, 2024 at 5pm UK
Skagerak Arena
Molde logo

Odd
0 - 4
Molde


Svenungsen Skau (61'), Hussain (62')
Miettinen (31')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Wolff Eikrem (18', 33'), Fjortoft Lovik (73'), Olanare (81')
Amundsen (51')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Odd and Molde.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tromso 4-0 Odd
Sunday, May 12 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Molde 2-2 Rosenborg
Saturday, May 11 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Molde win with a probability of 44.55%. A win for Odd had a probability of 31.54% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Molde win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.08%) and 0-2 (6.71%). The likeliest Odd win was 2-1 (7.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Molde would win this match.

Result
OddDrawMolde
31.54% (0.166 0.17) 23.91% (0.012 0.01) 44.55% (-0.17299999999999 -0.17)
Both teams to score 60.25% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.18% (0.022999999999996 0.02)41.82% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.78% (0.023000000000003 0.02)64.22% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Odd Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.39% (0.113 0.11)25.61% (-0.109 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.5% (0.154 0.15)60.49% (-0.15 -0.15)
Molde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.99% (-0.061000000000007 -0.06)19.01% (0.065999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.43% (-0.106 -0.11)50.57% (0.11 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Odd 31.54%
    Molde 44.55%
    Draw 23.91%
OddDrawMolde
2-1 @ 7.5% (0.026 0.03)
1-0 @ 6.63% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.52% (0.025 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.41% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.83% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.05% (0.018 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.16% (0.012 0.01)
4-2 @ 0.96% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 31.54%
1-1 @ 11.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.23% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.87% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.56% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 23.91%
1-2 @ 9.14% (-0.017000000000001 -0.02)
0-1 @ 8.08% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.71% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
1-3 @ 5.06% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.71% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-3 @ 3.45% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 2.1% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.54% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.43% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 44.55%

How you voted: Odd vs Molde

Odd
50.0%
Draw
0.0%
Molde
50.0%
10
Head to Head
Apr 17, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 17
Molde
1-2
Odd
Eriksen (33')
Eriksen (90+5')
Classonn Bang-Kittilsen (35'), Temesgen Tewelde (70')
Svendsen (58')
Sep 16, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 22
Molde
4-1
Odd
Hestad (31', 43'), Gulbrandsen (70'), Wolff Eikrem (79')
Svendsen (38')
Svendsen (83')
Jun 11, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 10
Odd
1-0
Molde
Erik Midtskogen (78')
Johansen (28'), Erik Midtskogen (33'), Owusu (50'), Wahlstedt (90+3')

Hagelskjaer (48'), Hansen (90+3'), Wolff Eikrem (90'), Linnes (90+2')
Jun 19, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 10
Odd
1-2
Molde
Lauritsen (73')
Ingebrigtsen (90+4')
Owusu (14' og.), Fofana (49')
Risa (19'), Fofana (66'), Knudtzon (90+4')
May 11, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 18
Molde
3-0
Odd
Wolff Eikrem (15'), Mannsverk (34' pen.), Grodem (63')
Mannsverk (54')

Bjortuft (28'), Kitolano (84')
Bjortuft (33')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt16113236132336
2SK BrannBrann178632520530
3MoldeMolde1684432191328
4Viking FKViking FK158432617928
5Fredrikstad157532214826
6KFUM OsloKFUM155642222021
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset155461620-419
8Lillestrom146171824-619
9HamKam164571818017
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11FK HaugesundHaugesund145271318-517
12Tromso ILTromso165291824-617
13RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg155282230-817
15Odd163581630-1414
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!