MX23RW : Wednesday, July 17 17:21:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 6
May 5, 2024 at 4pm UK
Sarpsborg Stadion
Lillestrom

Sarpsborg
1 - 0
Lillestrom

Wichne (68')
Odegaard (66'), Andersen (85')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Sarpsborg 08 and Lillestrom.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tromso 0-3 Sarpsborg
Sunday, April 28 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Lillestrom 1-1 HamKam
Sunday, April 28 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sarpsborg 08 win with a probability of 44.85%. A win for Lillestrom had a probability of 32.44% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sarpsborg 08 win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.55%) and 2-0 (5.92%). The likeliest Lillestrom win was 1-2 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.89%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sarpsborg 08 would win this match.

Result
Sarpsborg 08DrawLillestrom
44.85% (-1.385 -1.39) 22.71% (0.319 0.32) 32.44% (1.07 1.07)
Both teams to score 65.13% (-0.67400000000001 -0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.41% (-1.099 -1.1)35.59% (1.102 1.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.35% (-1.226 -1.23)57.65% (1.229 1.23)
Sarpsborg 08 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.58% (-0.934 -0.93)16.42% (0.937 0.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.92% (-1.718 -1.72)46.08% (1.721 1.72)
Lillestrom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.92% (0.067000000000007 0.07)22.08% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.57% (0.1 0.1)55.43% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Sarpsborg 08 44.85%
    Lillestrom 32.44%
    Draw 22.71%
Sarpsborg 08DrawLillestrom
2-1 @ 8.94% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
1-0 @ 6.55% (0.155 0.16)
2-0 @ 5.92% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-1 @ 5.38% (-0.209 -0.21)
3-2 @ 4.07% (-0.15 -0.15)
3-0 @ 3.56% (-0.146 -0.15)
4-1 @ 2.43% (-0.177 -0.18)
4-2 @ 1.84% (-0.13 -0.13)
4-0 @ 1.61% (-0.121 -0.12)
4-3 @ 0.93% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 3.64%
Total : 44.85%
1-1 @ 9.89% (0.252 0.25)
2-2 @ 6.75% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-0 @ 3.62% (0.196 0.2)
3-3 @ 2.05% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.39%
Total : 22.71%
1-2 @ 7.47% (0.204 0.2)
0-1 @ 5.48% (0.307 0.31)
0-2 @ 4.14% (0.24 0.24)
1-3 @ 3.76% (0.11 0.11)
2-3 @ 3.4% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.08% (0.125 0.13)
1-4 @ 1.42% (0.044 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.28%
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 32.44%

Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 22
Sarpsborg
3-1
Lillestrom
Johan Christiansen (32', 40'), Junior Martinsson-Ngouali (75')
Haug (88')
Lehne Olsen (63')
Garnas (26'), Ibrahimaj (73')
May 16, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 7
Lillestrom
1-2
Sarpsborg
Adams (90+4')
Inge Utvik (47'), Soltvedt (54')
Baah (56'), Andersen (77'), Skalevik (90+5')
Jul 31, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 16
Sarpsborg
0-2
Lillestrom

Lindseth (17'), Horn (30'), Soltvedt (44'), Skalevik (45+7'), Inge Utvik (75'), Saletros (75')
Horn (45+3'), Saletros (75')
Andre Helland (76' pen.), Fridjonsson (84')
Christiansen (45+7'), Knudsen (77'), Matthew (89')
May 16, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 6
Lillestrom
1-0
Sarpsborg
Ibrahimaj (68')

Inge Utvik (9'), Hoyland (53'), Junior Martinsson-Ngouali (54'), Muhammed (90+3')
Oct 2, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 21
Sarpsborg
2-1
Lillestrom
Lindseth (28'), Kone (64')
Canadija (36')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt15103233122133
2SK BrannBrann168532419529
3MoldeMolde1584330161428
4Viking FKViking FK1484226161028
5Fredrikstad146532114723
6StromsgodsetStromsgodset145451619-319
7Lillestrom146171824-619
8KFUM OsloKFUM144641920-118
9HamKam154561817117
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
12Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg145182129-816
13FK HaugesundHaugesund134271218-614
14Tromso ILTromso154291724-714
15Odd153571527-1214
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!