MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 01:10:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 6
May 4, 2024 at 5pm UK
Brann Stadion
Rosenborg

Brann
3 - 0
Rosenborg

Didrik Blomberg (3'), Heggebo (49'), Castro (74')
Heggebo (47')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Jenssen (35'), Nelson (86')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between SK Brann and Rosenborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: KFUM 0-0 Brann
Sunday, April 28 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Rosenborg 1-3 Bodo/Glimt
Saturday, April 27 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SK Brann win with a probability of 62.28%. A draw had a probability of 19.1% and a win for Rosenborg had a probability of 18.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a SK Brann win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.94%) and 3-1 (7.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.25%), while for a Rosenborg win it was 1-2 (4.96%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that SK Brann would win this match.

Result
SK BrannDrawRosenborg
62.28% (-1.532 -1.53) 19.09% (0.22 0.22) 18.63% (1.309 1.31)
Both teams to score 63.08% (1.933 1.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.29% (1.282 1.28)31.71% (-1.285 -1.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.77% (1.49 1.49)53.22% (-1.493 -1.49)
SK Brann Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.14%9.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.31% (0.0010000000000048 0)32.69% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Rosenborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.97% (2.141 2.14)30.02% (-2.145 -2.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.85% (2.503 2.5)66.15% (-2.505 -2.51)
Score Analysis
    SK Brann 62.28%
    Rosenborg 18.63%
    Draw 19.09%
SK BrannDrawRosenborg
2-1 @ 9.56% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-0 @ 7.94% (-0.568 -0.57)
3-1 @ 7.38% (-0.074000000000001 -0.07)
1-0 @ 6.86% (-0.49 -0.49)
3-0 @ 6.14% (-0.438 -0.44)
3-2 @ 4.44% (0.213 0.21)
4-1 @ 4.28% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-0 @ 3.56% (-0.253 -0.25)
4-2 @ 2.57% (0.124 0.12)
5-1 @ 1.98% (-0.02 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.65% (-0.118 -0.12)
5-2 @ 1.19% (0.057 0.06)
4-3 @ 1.03% (0.106 0.11)
Other @ 3.71%
Total : 62.28%
1-1 @ 8.25% (-0.081999999999999 -0.08)
2-2 @ 5.75% (0.276 0.28)
0-0 @ 2.96% (-0.212 -0.21)
3-3 @ 1.78% (0.183 0.18)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 19.09%
1-2 @ 4.96% (0.237 0.24)
0-1 @ 3.56% (-0.035 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.31% (0.237 0.24)
0-2 @ 2.14% (0.102 0.1)
1-3 @ 1.99% (0.204 0.2)
Other @ 3.67%
Total : 18.63%

Head to Head
May 29, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 8
Brann
3-1
Rosenborg
Finne (12', 88'), Didrik Blomberg (51')
Didrik Blomberg (60'), Pallesen Knudsen (84')
Henriksen (71' pen.)
Skarsem (83')
May 3, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 18
Rosenborg
0-2
Brann
Heltne Nilsen (23'), Finne (78')
Nov 6, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 26
Brann
2-2
Rosenborg
Finne (23'), Taylor (25')
Heltne Nilsen (14')
Konradsen Ceide (16'), Holse (54')
Dahl Reitan (14'), Konradsen Ceide (59')
May 20, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 14
Rosenborg
3-2
Brann
Zachariassen (11', 84', 90+1')
Zachariassen (42')
Kristiansen (49'), Taylor (54')
Simba (63'), Forren (75'), Kristiansen (90')
Apr 11, 2021 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt16113236132336
2SK BrannBrann178632520530
3MoldeMolde1684432191328
4Viking FKViking FK1484226161028
5Fredrikstad146532114723
6KFUM OsloKFUM155642222021
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset145451619-319
8Lillestrom146171824-619
9HamKam154561817117
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
12Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg155282230-817
13FK HaugesundHaugesund134271218-614
14Tromso ILTromso154291724-714
15Odd163581630-1414
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!