MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 07:28:45| >> :120:17558:17558:
Albania national football team
European Championship | Group Stage
Jun 24, 2024 at 8pm UK
Merkur Spiel-Arena
Spain national football team

Albania
0 - 1
Spain


Bajrami (66'), Berisha (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Torres (13')
Vivian (90')

The Match

Match Report

Spain forward Ferran Torres scores the decisive goal to secure a 1-0 win and end Albania's Euro 2024 journey.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's European Championship clash between Albania and Spain, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Albania could line up for Monday's Euro 2024 Group B clash with Spain.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
European Championship
Last Game: Croatia 2-2 Albania
Wednesday, June 19 at 2pm in European Championship
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1Spain246
2Italy203
3Albania2-11
4Croatia2-31
All competitions
European Championship
Last Game: Spain 1-0 Italy
Thursday, June 20 at 8pm in European Championship
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1Spain246
2Italy203
3Albania2-11
4Croatia2-31

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spain win with a probability of 69.14%. A draw had a probability of 18.3% and a win for Albania had a probability of 12.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spain win was 0-2 with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (10.39%) and 1-2 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.67%), while for an Albania win it was 1-0 (3.88%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Spain would win this match.

Result
AlbaniaDrawSpain
12.56% (-0.237 -0.24) 18.3% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06) 69.14% (0.298 0.3)
Both teams to score 50.5% (-0.529 -0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.17% (-0.32 -0.32)40.83% (0.322 0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.78% (-0.329 -0.33)63.22% (0.331 0.33)
Albania Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.56% (-0.582 -0.58)43.43% (0.584 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.34% (-0.491 -0.49)79.66% (0.492 0.49)
Spain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.28% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01)10.72% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.34% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)34.65% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Albania 12.56%
    Spain 69.12%
    Draw 18.3%
AlbaniaDrawSpain
1-0 @ 3.88% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-1 @ 3.62% (-0.066 -0.07)
2-0 @ 1.62% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.12% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-1 @ 1.01% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 12.56%
1-1 @ 8.67% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.66% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
2-2 @ 4.04% (-0.075 -0.08)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 18.3%
0-2 @ 11.6% (0.15 0.15)
0-1 @ 10.39% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 9.68% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
0-3 @ 8.64% (0.113 0.11)
1-3 @ 7.21% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-4 @ 4.83% (0.06 0.06)
1-4 @ 4.02% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.01% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-5 @ 2.16% (0.026 0.03)
1-5 @ 1.8% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.68% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 4.12%
Total : 69.12%

How you voted: Albania vs Spain

Albania
15.4%
Draw
12.2%
Spain
72.5%
657
Head to Head
Mar 26, 2022 6.45pm
International Friendly
Spain
2-1
Albania
Torres (75'), Olmo (90')
Uzuni (85')
Djimsiti (44')
Oct 6, 2017 7.45pm
Group Stage
Spain
3-0
Albania
Rodrigo (16'), Isco (24'), Alcantara (27')
Oct 9, 2016 7.45pm
Group Stage
Albania
0-2
Spain
Costa (55'), Nolito (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!