MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 00:33:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 19
Jun 22, 2024 at 10am UK
Denka Big Swan Stadium

Albirex Niigata
2 - 2
Kawasaki

Fujiwara (61'), Suzuki (90+7')
Horigome (70'), Fitzgerald (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Marcinho (17'), Yamada (90+11')
Seko (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's J1 League clash between Albirex Niigata and Kawasaki Frontale, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Kawasaki
Sunday, June 16 at 6am in J1 League

We said: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Kawasaki Frontale

There is very little to split these teams in terms of their league position, and that is likely to be reflected in the match this weekend. Both need to get three points to push themselves away from the relegation zone, but the cautious approach of not wanting to lose could lead to them sharing the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albirex Niigata win with a probability of 38.93%. A win for Kawasaki Frontale had a probability of 36.46% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albirex Niigata win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.96%) and 2-0 (5.95%). The likeliest Kawasaki Frontale win was 1-2 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.44%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Albirex NiigataDrawKawasaki Frontale
38.93% (-0.105 -0.11) 24.61% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05) 36.46% (0.164 0.16)
Both teams to score 59.14% (0.216 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.14% (0.27 0.27)43.86% (-0.263 -0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.75% (0.26300000000001 0.26)66.25% (-0.256 -0.26)
Albirex Niigata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.55% (0.070999999999998 0.07)22.45% (-0.065999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.01% (0.1 0.1)55.99% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.26% (0.21299999999999 0.21)23.74% (-0.207 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.13% (0.302 0.3)57.88% (-0.297 -0.3)
Score Analysis
    Albirex Niigata 38.93%
    Kawasaki Frontale 36.46%
    Draw 24.6%
Albirex NiigataDrawKawasaki Frontale
2-1 @ 8.55% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.96% (-0.077 -0.08)
2-0 @ 5.95% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.26% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 3.06% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.96% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.59% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.14% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 38.93%
1-1 @ 11.44% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 6.15% (0.027 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.33% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.47% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.6%
1-2 @ 8.23% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
0-1 @ 7.67% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-2 @ 5.51% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-3 @ 3.95% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.95% (0.031 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.64% (0.017 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.42% (0.021 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.06% (0.018 0.02)
0-4 @ 0.95% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 36.46%

How you voted: Albirex Niigata vs Kawasaki

Albirex Niigata
28.6%
Draw
28.6%
Kawasaki Frontale
42.9%
7
Head to Head
Sep 29, 2023 11am
Gameweek 29
Kawasaki
2-3
Albirex Niigata
Schmidt (23'), Yamada (76' pen.)
Tachibanada (87'), Noborizato (90+6')
Suzuki (30'), Arai (59'), Ota (80')
Mar 11, 2023 5am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!