MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 01:04:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gamba Osaka
J1 League | Gameweek 19
Jun 22, 2024 at 10.30am UK
Nishigaoka National Stadium

Gamba Osaka
2 - 1
Vissel Kobe

Felipe (70'), Yamaguchi (85' og.)
Usami (19'), Suzuki (28'), Dawhan (53')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Muto (90+1' pen.)
Ohgihara (37'), Yamakawa (54')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's J1 League clash between Gamba Osaka and Vissel Kobe, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-1 Reysol
Sunday, June 16 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Kawasaki
Sunday, June 16 at 6am in J1 League

We said: Gamba Osaka 1-1 Vissel Kobe

Gamba Osaka will be full of confidence after winning their last four matches, but we think they will have to settle for a share of the spoils when they face a Vissel Kobe side that has lost just one of their nine away league games this season. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 44.25%. A win for Gamba Osaka had a probability of 29.25% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.91%) and 0-2 (8.1%). The likeliest Gamba Osaka win was 1-0 (8.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Gamba OsakaDrawVissel Kobe
29.25% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 26.49% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 44.25% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Both teams to score 50.53% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.05% (0.018000000000001 0.02)53.95% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.6% (0.013999999999999 0.01)75.4% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Gamba Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.71% (0.0030000000000001 0)33.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.09% (0.0030000000000001 0)69.91% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.75% (0.013000000000005 0.01)24.25% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.4% (0.020000000000003 0.02)58.6% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Gamba Osaka 29.25%
    Vissel Kobe 44.25%
    Draw 26.48%
Gamba OsakaDrawVissel Kobe
1-0 @ 8.88% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-1 @ 6.92% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 4.88% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 2.54%
3-2 @ 1.8% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 1.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 29.25%
1-1 @ 12.57% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.9% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 11.43%
1-2 @ 8.91% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 8.1% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 4.21% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-3 @ 3.83% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.32% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 1.49% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.36% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 44.25%

Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 5am
Gameweek 34
Gamba Osaka
0-1
Vissel Kobe

Dawhan (45+2'), Handa (69'), Usami (89')
Miura (56' og.)
Sakai (25')
Mar 4, 2023 5am
Sep 18, 2022 11am
Gameweek 30
Vissel Kobe
2-1
Gamba Osaka
Osako (83' pen., 90+3')
Pereira (55')
May 8, 2022 6am
Gameweek 12
Gamba Osaka
2-0
Vissel Kobe
Kyung-won (81'), Silva (90+1')
Jul 21, 2021 11am
Gameweek 22
Gamba Osaka
1-2
Vissel Kobe
Patric (19')
Silva (52')
Douglas (27'), Tanaka (31')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!