MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 00:38:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 19
Jun 22, 2024 at 10am UK
Ajinomoto Stadium

Tokyo Verdy
1 - 0
Nagoya Grampus

Onaga (52')
Saito (49'), Yamami (66'), Taniguchi (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's J1 League clash between Tokyo Verdy and Nagoya Grampus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hiroshima 4-1 Tokyo Verdy
Saturday, June 15 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Shonan Bellmare
Sunday, June 16 at 10.45am in J1 League

We said: Tokyo Verdy 1-2 Nagoya Grampus

While Nagoya Grampus have lacked consistency recently, they will back themselves to make a return to winning ways and lay the foundations for an improved run against their newly-promoted hosts on Saturday, and we see them having enough to take all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nagoya Grampus win with a probability of 42.15%. A win for Tokyo Verdy had a probability of 31.65% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nagoya Grampus win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.8%) and 0-2 (7.41%). The likeliest Tokyo Verdy win was 1-0 (8.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.46%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood.

Result
Tokyo VerdyDrawNagoya Grampus
31.65% (0.039000000000001 0.04) 26.21% (0.0089999999999968 0.01) 42.15% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 52.53% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.1% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)51.91% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.35% (-0.023 -0.02)73.65% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Tokyo Verdy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.47% (0.013999999999996 0.01)30.53% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.25% (0.012 0.01)66.75% (-0.012 -0.01)
Nagoya Grampus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.61% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)24.39% (0.035999999999998 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.2% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)58.81% (0.052 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Tokyo Verdy 31.65%
    Nagoya Grampus 42.14%
    Draw 26.2%
Tokyo VerdyDrawNagoya Grampus
1-0 @ 8.84% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.4% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 5.24% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.93% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-0 @ 2.07% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.06%
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 31.65%
1-1 @ 12.46%
0-0 @ 7.45% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.22% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.2%
0-1 @ 10.5%
1-2 @ 8.8% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.41% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.14% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.49% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.45% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
1-4 @ 1.46% (-0.004 -0)
0-4 @ 1.23% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 42.14%

How you voted: Tokyo Verdy vs Nagoya Grampus

Tokyo Verdy
33.3%
Draw
0.0%
Nagoya Grampus
66.7%
6
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!