MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 01:40:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 15
May 10, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Waterford Regional Sports Centre
Dundalk

Waterford
4 - 1
Dundalk

Asamoah (2', 44', 76'), Pattison (53')
Asamoah (78'), Radkowski (89')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Benson (22')
Benson (35'), Gullan (36'), Mountney (54')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Waterford United and Dundalk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shamrock 1-3 Waterford
Monday, May 6 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 2-1 Dundalk
Monday, May 6 at 1pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Waterford United win with a probability of 36.97%. A win for Dundalk had a probability of 36.84% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Waterford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.21%) and 2-0 (6.24%). The likeliest Dundalk win was 0-1 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Waterford United would win this match.

Result
Waterford UnitedDrawDundalk
36.97% (0.0020000000000024 0) 26.19%36.84%
Both teams to score 53.6%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.02%50.98%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.15%72.85% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Waterford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.25% (0.0010000000000048 0)26.75%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.98% (0.00099999999999767 0)62.02%
Dundalk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.17%26.83% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.88%62.12% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Score Analysis
    Waterford United 36.97%
    Dundalk 36.84%
    Draw 26.19%
Waterford UnitedDrawDundalk
1-0 @ 9.46%
2-1 @ 8.21%
2-0 @ 6.24%
3-1 @ 3.61%
3-0 @ 2.74% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.37%
4-1 @ 1.19%
4-0 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 36.97%
1-1 @ 12.45%
0-0 @ 7.18%
2-2 @ 5.4%
3-3 @ 1.04%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.44%
1-2 @ 8.19%
0-2 @ 6.21%
1-3 @ 3.59%
0-3 @ 2.72%
2-3 @ 2.37%
1-4 @ 1.18%
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 36.84%

Head to Head
Mar 15, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Dundalk
0-0
Waterford
Durrant (85'), Elliott (86')
O'Keeffe (90+3'), Burke (90+5')
Oct 29, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 33
Dundalk
1-0
Waterford
Kelly (45+1')
Murray (78'), Cleary (84')

Wordsworth (87')
Sep 3, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 26
Waterford
1-1
Dundalk
Wordsworth (77')
O'Keeffe (49')
Murray (5')
Cleary (48'), Hoban (49'), Boyle (74'), Han (81')
Jun 11, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 15
Dundalk
1-3
Waterford
Hoban (31' pen.)
(63')
Martin (43', 75'), Griffin (62')
Griffin (21'), Evans (31'), Stephen John Bircham (90+1'), O'Keeffe (90+1')
Apr 30, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Waterford
0-3
Dundalk

Mashigo (41'), Evans (69'), Waite (88')
Boyle (25'), Shields (43' pen.), Duffy (46')
Ogedi-Uzokwe (39'), Jurkovskis (59'), Zahibo (65')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!