MX23RW : Friday, July 19 05:35:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 33
Apr 20, 2024 at 6pm UK
Parc des Sports

Annecy
0 - 1
Grenoble


Kashi (41')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Benet (66' pen.)
Paquiez (42'), Benet (45')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Annecy and Grenoble.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Laval 0-3 Annecy
Saturday, April 13 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Grenoble 0-0 Angers
Monday, April 15 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Grenoble win with a probability of 37.15%. A win for Annecy had a probability of 34.64% and a draw had a probability of 28.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Grenoble win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.84%) and 0-2 (6.9%). The likeliest Annecy win was 1-0 (11.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Grenoble in this match.

Result
AnnecyDrawGrenoble
34.64% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 28.21% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 37.15% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 47.12% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.95% (0.021999999999998 0.02)59.05% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.49% (0.016999999999999 0.02)79.51% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Annecy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.86% (0.02300000000001 0.02)32.14% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.37% (0.026 0.03)68.63% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Grenoble Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.45% (0.0040000000000049 0)30.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.22% (0.0039999999999978 0)66.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Annecy 34.64%
    Grenoble 37.14%
    Draw 28.2%
AnnecyDrawGrenoble
1-0 @ 11.14%
2-1 @ 7.5% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 6.32% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 2.84% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 2.39% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-2 @ 1.68% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 34.64%
1-1 @ 13.21%
0-0 @ 9.82% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.45% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 28.2%
0-1 @ 11.64% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.84%
0-2 @ 6.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 3.1%
0-3 @ 2.73% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 1.76% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 37.14%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 18
Grenoble
1-0
Annecy
Benet (80')
Sanyang (90+5')
Mar 11, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 27
Grenoble
2-1
Annecy
Phaeton (4', 72')
Sahi (30')
Aug 27, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 5
Annecy
0-0
Grenoble
Kashi (39')
Sbai (36')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajaccio00000000
2AmiensAmiens00000000
3Annecy00000000
4Bastia00000000
5Bordeaux00000000
6Caen00000000
7Clermont00000000
8DunkerqueDunkerque00000000
9Grenoble00000000
10GuingampGuingamp00000000
11Laval00000000
12Lorient00000000
13Martigues00000000
14Metz00000000
15Paris FCParis FC00000000
16PauPau00000000
17 00000000
18Rodez AFRodez AF00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!