MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 00:05:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Columbus Crew
Major League Soccer
May 12, 2024 at 12.45am UK
MAPFRE Stadium
FC Cincinnati

Columbus Crew
1 - 2
Cincinnati

Arfsten (89')
Zawadzki (38'), Camacho (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kelsy (74'), Acosta (76')
Miazga (34'), Kubo (37'), Nwobodo (70')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Columbus Crew and FC Cincinnati, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Monterrey 1-3 Columbus Crew
Thursday, May 2 at 3.15am in CONCACAF Champions League
Last Game: Orlando City 0-1 Cincinnati
Sunday, May 5 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Columbus Crew 2-0 FC Cincinnati

Columbus' record in this fixture coupled with their home form makes them huge favourites to come out on top here. We are backing the hosts to secure maximum points at the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Columbus Crew win with a probability of 53.62%. A win for FC Cincinnati had a probability of 23.77% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Columbus Crew win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.97%) and 2-0 (8.36%). The likeliest FC Cincinnati win was 1-2 (6.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
Columbus CrewDrawFC Cincinnati
53.62% (0.033000000000001 0.03) 22.61%23.77% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 58.28% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.46% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)41.54% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.06% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)63.94% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Columbus Crew Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.51% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)15.49% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.62% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)44.38% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
FC Cincinnati Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.96% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)31.04% (0.052000000000003 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.65% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)67.35% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Columbus Crew 53.62%
    FC Cincinnati 23.77%
    Draw 22.61%
Columbus CrewDrawFC Cincinnati
2-1 @ 9.78% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-0 @ 8.97% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 8.36% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.08%
3-0 @ 5.2% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.56% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.84%
4-0 @ 2.42% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.66% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.06%
5-0 @ 0.9% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 53.62%
1-1 @ 10.49% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.81% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.61%
1-2 @ 6.14% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.63% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.39% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.23% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 23.77%

How you voted: Columbus Crew vs Cincinnati

Columbus Crew
25.0%
Draw
37.5%
FC Cincinnati
37.5%
8
Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 11pm
Cincinnati
2-3
Columbus Crew
Vazquez (14'), Acosta (45+3')
Acosta (73'), Badji (82'), Vazquez (99'), Mosquera (117')
Powell (75' og.), Rossi (86'), Ramirez (115')
Moreira (45+2'), Gressel (120+1')
Aug 21, 2023 12.30am
May 21, 2023 12.30am
Cincinnati
3-2
Columbus Crew
Acosta (17', 23' pen.), Moreno (67')
Miazga (63')
Zelarayan (40'), Amundsen (52')
Amundsen (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami24155454381650
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati24153643301348
3Columbus Crew22127346202643
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2491143930938
5New York City FCNY City2411493529637
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2410682825336
7Orlando City249693837133
8CF MontrealMontreal246993448-1427
9Toronto2583143347-1427
10Nashville SCNashville2468102636-1026
11DC United2568113550-1526
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2467113335-225
13Chicago Fire2467112940-1125
14Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2459104242024
15New England RevolutionNew England2271142246-2422

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy25137547341346
2Real Salt LakeSalt Lake24128449311844
3Los Angeles FCLos Angeles23135545301544
4Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2311574031938
5Colorado RapidsColorado2511594741638
6Seattle SoundersSeattle2410773426837
7Portland TimbersPortland2410684839936
8Houston DynamoHouston239773127434
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd2486103841-330
10Austin FCAustin2486102635-930
11Dallas2485113738-129
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas2565144051-1123
13St Louis City24410103145-1422
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2442183159-2814


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!