MX23RW : Wednesday, July 17 16:28:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
New England Revolution
Major League Soccer
Jun 9, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Gillette Stadium
New York Red Bulls

New England
1 - 0
NY Red Bulls

Boateng (81')
Polster (64')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Nealis (44')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between New England Revolution and New York Red Bulls, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nashville 1-2 New England
Sunday, June 2 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: NY Red Bulls 1-0 Orlando City
Sunday, June 2 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: New England Revolution 1-1 New York Red Bulls

The Revs showed plenty of improvements against Nashville, and we believe they will carry that momentum into this match and earn a point against a side missing some quality chance creators. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a New England Revolution win with a probability of 42.43%. A win for New York Red Bulls had a probability of 32.07% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a New England Revolution win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.92%) and 2-0 (7.14%). The likeliest New York Red Bulls win was 0-1 (8.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.09%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for New England Revolution in this match.

Result
New England RevolutionDrawNew York Red Bulls
42.43% (0.703 0.7) 25.5% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 32.07% (-0.73399999999999 -0.73)
Both teams to score 54.98% (-0.369 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.2% (-0.36 -0.36)48.8% (0.36 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.1% (-0.327 -0.33)70.9% (0.328 0.33)
New England Revolution Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.12% (0.18599999999999 0.19)22.89% (-0.185 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.37% (0.27399999999999 0.27)56.63% (-0.273 -0.27)
New York Red Bulls Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.3% (-0.651 -0.65)28.7% (0.652 0.65)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.48% (-0.82 -0.82)64.52% (0.82299999999999 0.82)
Score Analysis
    New England Revolution 42.43%
    New York Red Bulls 32.07%
    Draw 25.5%
New England RevolutionDrawNew York Red Bulls
1-0 @ 9.68% (0.195 0.19)
2-1 @ 8.92% (0.068 0.07)
2-0 @ 7.14% (0.182 0.18)
3-1 @ 4.38% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
3-0 @ 3.51% (0.108 0.11)
3-2 @ 2.74% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.62% (0.03 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.29% (0.047 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 42.43%
1-1 @ 12.09% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.57% (0.097 0.1)
2-2 @ 5.57% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 8.2% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-2 @ 7.55% (-0.122 -0.12)
0-2 @ 5.12% (-0.112 -0.11)
1-3 @ 3.14% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-3 @ 2.32% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.13% (-0.086 -0.09)
1-4 @ 0.98% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 32.07%

How you voted: New England vs NY Red Bulls

New England Revolution
28.6%
Draw
28.6%
New York Red Bulls
42.9%
28
Head to Head
May 12, 2024 12.30am
NY Red Bulls
4-2
New England
Morgan (6'), Forsberg (43' pen.), Manoel (84'), Harper (90+3')
Gil (24'), Vrioni (90')
Kessler (42'), Borrero (66'), Chancalay (82')
Aug 31, 2023 12.30am
Jul 9, 2023 12.30am
NY Red Bulls
2-1
New England
Amaya (58'), Carmona (85')
Reyes (74'), Harper (75'), Duncan (82')
Bye (76')
Wood (6')
Blessing (60')
Sep 10, 2022 11pm
Apr 3, 2022 12.30am
New England
0-1
NY Red Bulls
Kessler (25'), Buksa (90+3')
Buksa (90+4')
Amaya (33'), Barlow (35'), Yearwood (45')
Amaya (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FC CincinnatiCincinnati23153543291448
2Inter MiamiInter Miami23145451371447
3Columbus Crew21126345192642
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2391043728937
5New York City FCNY City2311393327636
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2310582724335
7Orlando City238693537-230
8Toronto2483133244-1227
9Nashville SCNashville236892633-726
10CF MontrealMontreal236893246-1426
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2366113133-224
12DC United2458113248-1623
13Chicago Fire2357112840-1222
14New England RevolutionNew England2171132141-2022
15Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2349103741-421

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake23127448301843
2Los Angeles FCLos Angeles22134544291543
3Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy24127544321243
4Colorado RapidsColorado2411584538738
5Portland TimbersPortland2410684839936
6Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2210573830835
7Seattle SoundersSeattle239773226634
8Houston DynamoHouston228773027331
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd238693638-230
10Austin FCAustin238692532-730
11Dallas2375113437-326
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas2465133949-1023
13St Louis City2341093143-1222
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2342173158-2714


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!