MX23RW : Wednesday, July 17 17:12:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Orlando City
Major League Soccer
May 5, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Exploria Stadium
FC Cincinnati

Orlando City
0 - 1
Cincinnati


Araujo (30'), Jansson (62'), Murphy (64'), Halliday (90+1')
Schlegel (23')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Acosta (1')
Halsey (55'), Cartagena (56'), Halliday (66'), Valenzuela (90')
Halsey (78')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Orlando City and FC Cincinnati, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Orlando City 1-2 Toronto
Sunday, April 28 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Cincinnati 2-1 Colorado
Sunday, April 28 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Orlando City 1-0 FC Cincinnati

Goals have been hard to come by in this fixture, and we expect another drab affair this weekend. That said, we can also see the home side coming out on top at the sound of the final whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Orlando City win with a probability of 47.78%. A win for FC Cincinnati had a probability of 28.12% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Orlando City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.19%) and 2-0 (7.69%). The likeliest FC Cincinnati win was 1-2 (6.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.29%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
Orlando CityDrawFC Cincinnati
47.78% (-1.087 -1.09) 24.1% (0.050000000000001 0.05) 28.12% (1.033 1.03)
Both teams to score 57.45% (0.657 0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.43% (0.488 0.49)44.56% (-0.491 -0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.07% (0.47300000000001 0.47)66.93% (-0.476 -0.48)
Orlando City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.22% (-0.24299999999999 -0.24)18.77% (0.24 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.82% (-0.409 -0.41)50.18% (0.40499999999999 0.4)
FC Cincinnati Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.73% (1.015 1.02)29.26% (-1.019 -1.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.78% (1.231 1.23)65.22% (-1.233 -1.23)
Score Analysis
    Orlando City 47.78%
    FC Cincinnati 28.12%
    Draw 24.1%
Orlando CityDrawFC Cincinnati
2-1 @ 9.44% (-0.081 -0.08)
1-0 @ 9.19% (-0.269 -0.27)
2-0 @ 7.69% (-0.287 -0.29)
3-1 @ 5.27% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-0 @ 4.29% (-0.195 -0.2)
3-2 @ 3.24% (0.038 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.2% (-0.053 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.79% (-0.096 -0.1)
4-2 @ 1.35% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 47.78%
1-1 @ 11.29% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.8% (0.114 0.11)
0-0 @ 5.49% (-0.118 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.33% (0.052 0.05)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.1%
1-2 @ 6.94% (0.188 0.19)
0-1 @ 6.75% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.15% (0.143 0.14)
1-3 @ 2.84% (0.154 0.15)
2-3 @ 2.38% (0.111 0.11)
0-3 @ 1.7% (0.104 0.1)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 28.12%

How you voted: Orlando City vs Cincinnati

Orlando City
41.7%
Draw
16.7%
FC Cincinnati
41.7%
12
Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 12.30am
Cincinnati
0-1
Orlando City

Acosta (44'), Boupendza (90+4')
Torres (44')
Santos (13'), Dan Thor­halls­son (41'), Araujo (55'), Gallese (90+11'), Urso (90+5')
Cartagena (90+5')
Jun 25, 2022 12.30am
Mar 13, 2022 12.30am
Oct 17, 2021 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FC CincinnatiCincinnati23153543291448
2Inter MiamiInter Miami23145451371447
3Columbus Crew21126345192642
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2391043728937
5New York City FCNY City2311393327636
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2310582724335
7Orlando City238693537-230
8Toronto2483133244-1227
9Nashville SCNashville236892633-726
10CF MontrealMontreal236893246-1426
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2366113133-224
12DC United2458113248-1623
13Chicago Fire2357112840-1222
14New England RevolutionNew England2171132141-2022
15Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2349103741-421

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Salt LakeSalt Lake23127448301843
2Los Angeles FCLos Angeles22134544291543
3Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy24127544321243
4Colorado RapidsColorado2411584538738
5Portland TimbersPortland2410684839936
6Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2210573830835
7Seattle SoundersSeattle239773226634
8Houston DynamoHouston228773027331
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd238693638-230
10Austin FCAustin238692532-730
11Dallas2375113437-326
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas2465133949-1023
13St Louis City2341093143-1222
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2342173158-2714


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!