MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 07:28:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
New York Red Bulls
Major League Soccer
Jun 16, 2024 at 12.30am UK
MSU Soccer Park at Pittser Field
Nashville

NY Red Bulls
0 - 0
Nashville


Schwarz (32'), Eile (40'), Edelman (75')
FT

Bauer (32')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between New York Red Bulls and Nashville SC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: New England 1-0 NY Red Bulls
Sunday, June 9 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Nashville 1-2 New England
Sunday, June 2 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: New York Red Bulls 2-2 Nashville SC

New York Red Bulls have had a better season than Nashville so far, but the sheer number of absentees as a result of international duty and injury could be to the away side's benefit. Additionally, both teams have been vulnerable defensively at times this campaign, and this could make for an entertaining game on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a New York Red Bulls win with a probability of 57.33%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for Nashville SC had a probability of 18.28%.

The most likely scoreline for a New York Red Bulls win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.62%) and 2-1 (9.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.41%), while for a Nashville SC win it was 0-1 (6.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
New York Red BullsDrawNashville SC
57.33% (0.084000000000003 0.08) 24.39% (-0.047999999999998 -0.05) 18.28% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Both teams to score 44.89% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.62% (0.122 0.12)55.37% (-0.124 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.42% (0.101 0.1)76.58% (-0.10000000000001 -0.1)
New York Red Bulls Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.81% (0.079000000000008 0.08)19.19% (-0.081 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.12% (0.13 0.13)50.88% (-0.131 -0.13)
Nashville SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.56% (0.026999999999994 0.03)44.44% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.52% (0.021000000000001 0.02)80.49% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    New York Red Bulls 57.33%
    Nashville SC 18.28%
    Draw 24.38%
New York Red BullsDrawNashville SC
1-0 @ 14.08% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 11.62% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.39% (0.018 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.18% (0.018 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.64% (0.014 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.14% (0.013 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.1% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.75%
Total : 57.33%
1-1 @ 11.41% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.53% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-2 @ 3.82% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 24.38%
0-1 @ 6.92% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-2 @ 4.63% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 2.81% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.25% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.03% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.64%
Total : 18.28%

How you voted: NY Red Bulls vs Nashville

New York Red Bulls
81.8%
Draw
9.1%
Nashville SC
9.1%
11
Head to Head
Feb 25, 2024 10pm
Oct 21, 2023 11pm
Nashville
0-1
NY Red Bulls

Picault (45+3')
Tolkin (90+4' pen.)
Reyes (39'), Amaya (45+1'), Nealis (45+6'), Duncan (70')
Nov 7, 2021 8.30pm
Gameweek 43
Nashville
1-1
NY Red Bulls
Williams (37')
Godoy (76')
Gomes (1')
Davis (14'), Diarra (86')
Jun 19, 2021 1am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami24155454381650
2FC CincinnatiCincinnati24153643301348
3Columbus Crew22127346202643
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2491143930938
5New York City FCNY City2411493529637
6Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2410682825336
7Orlando City249693837133
8CF MontrealMontreal246993448-1427
9Toronto2583143347-1427
10Nashville SCNashville2468102636-1026
11DC United2568113550-1526
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta2467113335-225
13Chicago Fire2467112940-1125
14Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia2459104242024
15New England RevolutionNew England2271142246-2422

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy25137547341346
2Real Salt LakeSalt Lake24128449311844
3Los Angeles FCLos Angeles23135545301544
4Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver2311574031938
5Colorado RapidsColorado2511594741638
6Seattle SoundersSeattle2410773426837
7Portland TimbersPortland2410684839936
8Houston DynamoHouston239773127434
9Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd2486103841-330
10Austin FCAustin2486102635-930
11Dallas2485113738-129
12Sporting Kansas CityKansas2565144051-1123
13St Louis City24410103145-1422
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes2442183159-2814


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!