MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 18:57:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Nacional
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Santa Clara
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Braga
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 26
Mar 16, 2024 at 6pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Braga
Gil Vicente logo

Braga
2 - 1
Gil Vicente

Ruiz (39'), Banza (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Alipour (59' pen.)
Buta (61'), Pereira (66'), Alipour (82')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Braga and Gil Vicente, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rio Ave 0-0 Braga
Saturday, March 9 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Gil Vicente 0-0 Chaves
Monday, March 11 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Braga 2-0 Gil Vicente

October's reverse fixture ended in a pulsating 3-3 draw and we anticipate another action-packed contest between Braga and Gil Vicente this weekend. The Gilistas have struggled to get going away from home and we are backing Jorge's men to come away with all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braga win with a probability of 66.61%. A draw had a probability of 19.3% and a win for Gil Vicente had a probability of 14.09%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braga win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.44%) and 2-1 (9.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.13%), while for a Gil Vicente win it was 0-1 (4.25%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Braga would win this match.

Result
BragaDrawGil Vicente
66.61% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03) 19.29% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 14.09% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 51.51% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.24% (-0.052 -0.05)41.76% (0.047999999999995 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.83% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)64.16% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Braga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.35% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)11.64% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.31% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)36.68% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Gil Vicente Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.29% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)41.7% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.82% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)78.17% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Braga 66.6%
    Gil Vicente 14.09%
    Draw 19.29%
BragaDrawGil Vicente
2-0 @ 11.22%
1-0 @ 10.44% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.82% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 8.05% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 7.04% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 4.33% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.78% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.08% (-0.004 -0)
5-0 @ 1.86% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.66% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.63% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.71%
Total : 66.6%
1-1 @ 9.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.86% (0.011 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.29% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 19.29%
0-1 @ 4.25% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
1-2 @ 3.99% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 1.86% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.25% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 14.09%

How you voted: Braga vs Gil Vicente

Braga
90.9%
Draw
9.1%
Gil Vicente
0.0%
22
Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 9
Gil Vicente
3-3
Braga
Baturina (21'), Dominguez (58' pen.), Wilson (89')
Carlos (34'), Fernandes (43'), Pereira (71'), Tiba (90+6')
Banza (71'), Horta (78', 82')
Ruiz (70'), Djalo (76')
Niakate (55')
Apr 16, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 28
Braga
1-0
Gil Vicente
Horta (30')
Oct 30, 2022 8.30pm
Mar 13, 2022 8.30pm
Gameweek 26
Braga
0-1
Gil Vicente

Elmusrati (44'), Silva (90'), Horta (90+6')
Gomes (89')
Fujimoto (27'), Leautey (60'), Frelih (90+5')
Oct 25, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 9
Gil Vicente
0-1
Braga

Pedrinho (49')
Oliveira (4')
Castro (49'), Sequeira (61'), Oliveira (81'), Moura (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!