MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 09:26:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 29
Apr 6, 2024 at 6pm UK
Gradski Stadion

Slaven Koprivnica
0 - 1
Varazdin


Bozic (21'), Agbekpornu (36'), Pllana (52')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Dabro (52')
Silic (22'), Postonjski (43')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Slaven Koprivnica and NK Varazdin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slaven Koprivnica 0-1 Osijek
Friday, March 29 at 5pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Varazdin 2-4 Gorica
Saturday, March 30 at 1.50pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slaven Koprivnica win with a probability of 47.02%. A win for NK Varazdin had a probability of 27.48% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slaven Koprivnica win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.27%) and 2-0 (8.38%). The likeliest NK Varazdin win was 0-1 (7.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Slaven KoprivnicaDrawNK Varazdin
47.02% (-0.254 -0.25) 25.49% (0.097999999999999 0.1) 27.48% (0.155 0.15)
Both teams to score 52.44% (-0.192 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.06% (-0.305 -0.31)50.93% (0.305 0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.19% (-0.269 -0.27)72.81% (0.27000000000001 0.27)
Slaven Koprivnica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.34% (-0.239 -0.24)21.66% (0.239 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.2% (-0.368 -0.37)54.8% (0.367 0.37)
NK Varazdin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.94% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)33.06% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.34% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)69.65% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Slaven Koprivnica 47.02%
    NK Varazdin 27.48%
    Draw 25.49%
Slaven KoprivnicaDrawNK Varazdin
1-0 @ 10.95% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.27% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.38% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.73% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-0 @ 4.27% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.62% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.81% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.63% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 47.02%
1-1 @ 12.12% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 7.16% (0.087 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.13% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 7.93% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
1-2 @ 6.71% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.39% (0.044 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.48% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.62% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 27.48%

Head to Head
Jan 26, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 20
Varazdin
1-2
Slaven Koprivnica
Postonjski (45+4' pen.)
Jelenic (15'), Mitrovski (88')
Nongoh (21'), Mioc (87' pen.)
Agbekpornu (17'), Nongoh (45+2')
Agbekpornu (69')
Oct 6, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 11
Slaven Koprivnica
3-2
Varazdin
Strkalj (16', 82'), Hoxha (18')
Stefulj (29'), Liber (31'), Strkalj (83'), Susak (90+4')
Liber (68')
Pellumbi (31'), Elezi (38')
Jelenic (40'), Nekic (72')
Jul 28, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 2
Varazdin
2-2
Slaven Koprivnica
Mitrovski (5'), Brodic (28')
Belcar (27'), Banovec (90+5')
Hoxha (81'), Mioc (86' pen.)
Martinaga (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Zagreb00000000
2GoricaGorica00000000
3Hajduk Split00000000
4NK Istra 1961Istra 196100000000
5NK Lokomotiva00000000
6Osijek00000000
7HNK RijekaRijeka00000000
8Sibenik00000000
9Slaven Koprivnica00000000
10NK VarazdinVarazdin00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!