MX23RW : Monday, July 22 20:11:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 20
Apr 5, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium

Al-Duhail
3 - 1
Al-Sadd

Ali (40'), Olunga (57'), Al-Brake (62')
Verissimo (25'), Mohammad (36'), Aymen (83')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Afif (45+2')
Otavio (39')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al-Duhail and Al-Sadd.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Rayyan 2-0 Al-Duhail
Sunday, March 31 at 7.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Markhiya 1-2 Al-Sadd
Sunday, March 31 at 7.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Sadd win with a probability of 47.49%. A win for Al-Duhail had a probability of 30.82% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Sadd win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.84%) and 0-1 (5.71%). The likeliest Al-Duhail win was 2-1 (7.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.95%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood.

Result
Al-DuhailDrawAl-Sadd
30.82% (-0.94 -0.94) 21.68% (0.022000000000002 0.02) 47.49% (0.91099999999999 0.91)
Both teams to score 68.17% (-0.63500000000001 -0.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.72% (-0.613 -0.61)31.26% (0.605 0.61)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.29% (-0.728 -0.73)52.7% (0.718 0.72)
Al-Duhail Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.12% (-0.80800000000001 -0.81)20.87% (0.8 0.8)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.42% (-1.274 -1.27)53.57% (1.266 1.27)
Al-Sadd Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.15% (0.069000000000003 0.07)13.83% (-0.077 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.79% (0.143 0.14)41.2% (-0.151 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Al-Duhail 30.82%
    Al-Sadd 47.49%
    Draw 21.68%
Al-DuhailDrawAl-Sadd
2-1 @ 7.01% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-0 @ 4.52% (0.04 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.66% (-0.14 -0.14)
3-2 @ 3.62% (-0.128 -0.13)
2-0 @ 3.54% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-0 @ 1.85% (-0.076 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.43% (-0.092 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.42% (-0.087 -0.09)
4-3 @ 0.94% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 30.82%
1-1 @ 8.95% (0.105 0.11)
2-2 @ 6.93% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-0 @ 2.89% (0.096 0.1)
3-3 @ 2.39% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 21.68%
1-2 @ 8.85% (0.127 0.13)
1-3 @ 5.84% (0.1 0.1)
0-1 @ 5.71% (0.204 0.2)
0-2 @ 5.65% (0.216 0.22)
2-3 @ 4.57% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
0-3 @ 3.72% (0.153 0.15)
1-4 @ 2.89% (0.057 0.06)
2-4 @ 2.26% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.84% (0.08 0.08)
3-4 @ 1.18% (-0.035 -0.03)
1-5 @ 1.14% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 3.84%
Total : 47.49%

Head to Head
Dec 13, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 9
Al-Sadd
3-1
Al-Duhail
Afif (57' pen., 90+13'), Plata (59')
Ro-Ro (21'), Mashaal (87'), Uribe (90+2')
Boudiaf (10')
Madibo (32'), Muntari (45+3'), Musa (58')
Bamba (81')
Aug 13, 2019 5.15pm
Round of 16
Al-Sadd
3-1
Al-Duhail
Afif (20'), Hassan (34'), Yasser (91' og.)
Al Haidos (59'), Bounedjah (67')
Edmilson (56')
Junior (26'), Madibo (32'), Ali (69'), Yasser (76')
Muntari (91')
Aug 6, 2019 5pm
Round of 16
Al-Duhail
1-1
Al-Sadd
Msakni (44')
Musa (38'), Almoez (56'), Afif (71'), Luiz (92')
Afif (30')
Salman (63'), Al Hajri (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al Ahli00000000
2Al Arabi00000000
3Al-DuhailAl-Duhail00000000
4Al Gharafa00000000
5Al Khor00000000
6Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan00000000
7Al-SaddAl-Sadd00000000
8Al Shahaniya00000000
9Al Shamal00000000
10Al Wakrah00000000
11Qatar SC00000000
12Umm Salal00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!