MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 12:02:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 31
May 10, 2024 at 7pm UK
Prince Mohamed bin Fahd Stadium

Al Khaleej
1 - 2
Al Wahda

Sherif (66')
Abdulelah (11'), Masoud (45')
Masoud (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ighalo (27', 82' pen.)
van Crooij (4'), El Yamiq (62'), Noor (87')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Khaleej and Al Wahda.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Tai 0-0 Al Khaleej
Saturday, May 4 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 6-0 Al Wahda
Saturday, May 4 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Khaleej win with a probability of 42.99%. A win for Al Wahda had a probability of 32% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Khaleej win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.01%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest Al Wahda win was 0-1 (7.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood.

Result
Al KhaleejDrawAl Wahda
42.99% (-2.078 -2.08) 25.01% (0.55 0.55) 32% (1.533 1.53)
Both teams to score 56.62% (-1.137 -1.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.34% (-1.813 -1.81)46.66% (1.818 1.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.07% (-1.722 -1.72)68.93% (1.726 1.73)
Al Khaleej Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.3% (-1.685 -1.69)21.7% (1.689 1.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.14% (-2.641 -2.64)54.86% (2.646 2.65)
Al Wahda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.32% (0.105 0.11)27.68% (-0.101 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.76% (0.131 0.13)63.24% (-0.126 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Al Khaleej 42.99%
    Al Wahda 32%
    Draw 25%
Al KhaleejDrawAl Wahda
1-0 @ 9.18% (0.233 0.23)
2-1 @ 9.01% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-0 @ 7.01% (-0.185 -0.19)
3-1 @ 4.59% (-0.356 -0.36)
3-0 @ 3.57% (-0.288 -0.29)
3-2 @ 2.95% (-0.219 -0.22)
4-1 @ 1.75% (-0.236 -0.24)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.188 -0.19)
4-2 @ 1.13% (-0.148 -0.15)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 42.99%
1-1 @ 11.78% (0.33 0.33)
0-0 @ 6.01% (0.447 0.45)
2-2 @ 5.78% (-0.118 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.26% (-0.09 -0.09)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.72% (0.595 0.6)
1-2 @ 7.57% (0.233 0.23)
0-2 @ 4.96% (0.395 0.4)
1-3 @ 3.24% (0.109 0.11)
2-3 @ 2.48% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.12% (0.175 0.18)
1-4 @ 1.04% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 32%

How you voted: Al Khaleej vs Al Wahda

Al Khaleej
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Al Wahda
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 14
Al Wahda
3-1
Al Khaleej
Ighalo (3', 58', 80' pen.)
Martins (22' pen.)
Woo-young (48'), Martins (71'), Abdulelah (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1 00000000
2 00000000
3Al Ettifaq00000000
4Al Fateh00000000
5Al Fayha00000000
6Al Ittihad00000000
7Al Khaleej00000000
8Al Okhdood00000000
9Al Quadisiya00000000
10Al RaedAl Raed00000000
11Al Riyadh00000000
12Al ShababAl Shabab00000000
13Al WahdaAl Wahda00000000
14Al-AhliAl-Ahli00000000
15Al-HilalAl-Hilal00000000
16Al-Nassr00000000
17Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun00000000
18Damac00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!