MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:06:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Kelty Hearts
Scottish League One | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Central Park
Hamilton logo

Kelty Hearts
0 - 5
Hamilton


Tidser (22'), Tidser (22')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Davidson (3'), Rose (17', 32', 64'), Tumilty (50')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Kelty Hearts and Hamilton Academical.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kelty Hearts 0-1 Falkirk
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Stirling 0-0 Hamilton
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.50pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamilton Academical win with a probability of 57.33%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Kelty Hearts had a probability of 19.97%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamilton Academical win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.04%) and 1-2 (9.88%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.77%), while for a Kelty Hearts win it was 1-0 (5.88%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hamilton Academical would win this match.

Result
Kelty HeartsDrawHamilton Academical
19.97% (0.0010000000000012 0) 22.71%57.33%
Both teams to score 52.61%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.48%46.52% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.2% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)68.79% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Kelty Hearts Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.61% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)37.39%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.82%74.18% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Hamilton Academical Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.02%15.98% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.73% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)45.27% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Score Analysis
    Kelty Hearts 19.97%
    Hamilton Academical 57.31%
    Draw 22.7%
Kelty HeartsDrawHamilton Academical
1-0 @ 5.88% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-1 @ 5.3%
2-0 @ 2.89%
3-1 @ 1.74%
3-2 @ 1.59%
3-0 @ 0.95%
Other @ 1.62%
Total : 19.97%
1-1 @ 10.77%
0-0 @ 5.97%
2-2 @ 4.86%
3-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.7%
0-1 @ 10.95%
0-2 @ 10.04%
1-2 @ 9.88%
0-3 @ 6.14%
1-3 @ 6.04%
2-3 @ 2.97%
0-4 @ 2.82%
1-4 @ 2.77%
2-4 @ 1.36%
0-5 @ 1.03%
1-5 @ 1.02% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 57.31%

Head to Head
Dec 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Hamilton
1-1
Kelty Hearts
O'Hara (62')
Tait (31'), Smith (65')
Tait (79')
Johnston (81')
Tidser (24'), Tidser (24'), Thomson (33')
Aug 12, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 2
Kelty Hearts
0-2
Hamilton

(76')
Tumilty (59'), One (68')
Martin (54'), Longridge (55')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk33276089216887
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton33198666264065
3Alloa AthleticAlloa33157115550552
4Montrose33138125253-147
5Cove Rangers33137135357-446
6Kelty Hearts33127144555-1043
7Queen of the SouthQotS33107164250-837
8Annan AthleticAnnan33810154963-1434
9Stirling AlbionStirling3397173556-2134
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3335253590-558


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!