MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 10:19:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Stranraer
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 34
Apr 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stair Park
Dumbarton

Stranraer
0 - 0
Dumbarton

FT

Kelly (82'), Healy (90+1')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Stranraer and Dumbarton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spartans 0-0 Stranraer
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Dumbarton 1-0 Clyde
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dumbarton win with a probability of 39.29%. A win for Stranraer had a probability of 36.61% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dumbarton win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.42%) and 0-2 (5.75%). The likeliest Stranraer win was 2-1 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.04%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood.

Result
StranraerDrawDumbarton
36.61% (0.466 0.47) 24.1% (-0.096999999999998 -0.1) 39.29% (-0.362 -0.36)
Both teams to score 61.03% (0.426 0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.58% (0.53 0.53)41.42% (-0.524 -0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.19% (0.535 0.54)63.82% (-0.52800000000001 -0.53)
Stranraer Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.45% (0.488 0.49)22.55% (-0.482 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.87% (0.718 0.72)56.13% (-0.71100000000001 -0.71)
Dumbarton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.8% (0.057000000000002 0.06)21.2% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.91% (0.085000000000001 0.09)54.09% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Stranraer 36.61%
    Dumbarton 39.29%
    Draw 24.1%
StranraerDrawDumbarton
2-1 @ 8.23% (0.055 0.05)
1-0 @ 7.12% (-0.066999999999999 -0.07)
2-0 @ 5.3% (0.026000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.09% (0.085 0.09)
3-2 @ 3.17% (0.071 0.07)
3-0 @ 2.63% (0.051 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.52% (0.053 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.18% (0.043 0.04)
4-0 @ 0.98% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 36.61%
1-1 @ 11.04% (-0.090000000000002 -0.09)
2-2 @ 6.38% (0.053 0.05)
0-0 @ 4.78% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.64% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 24.1%
1-2 @ 8.57% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
0-1 @ 7.42% (-0.165 -0.17)
0-2 @ 5.75% (-0.119 -0.12)
1-3 @ 4.43% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.3% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.97% (-0.056 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1.72% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 1.28% (0.015 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.15% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 39.29%

Head to Head
Mar 5, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Stranraer
5-0
Dumbarton
Blair (3' og.), Grant (30'), Forrest (34'), Armour (45+2'), Lang (88')
Ross (22')

Newbury (6'), Crighton (14')
Feb 24, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 26
Dumbarton
2-1
Stranraer
Ruth (8'), Wallace (23')
Ross (5')
Grant (90+5')
Sep 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 8
Dumbarton
3-1
Stranraer
Wallace (28'), Wallace (39'), Ruth (56')
Wallace (71'), Shiels (82')
Armour (24')
Robertson (51'), Walker (53'), Orr (71')
May 6, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Dumbarton
1-1
Stranraer
Lynch (28')
Grant (25' og.)
Mar 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 27
Stranraer
0-2
Dumbarton
MacLean (33'), Buchanan (76')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!