MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 00:00:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 36
Apr 19, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez
Leganes logo

Tenerife
vs.
Leganes

Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Tenerife and Leganes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albacete 1-0 Tenerife
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Leganes 0-0 Espanyol
Friday, April 12 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Tenerife win with a probability of 39.64%. A draw has a probability of 33% and a win for Leganes has a probability of 27.36%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tenerife win is 1-0 with a probability of 17.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.46%) and 2-1 (6.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 0-0 (17.16%), while for a Leganes win it is 0-1 (13.2%).

Result
TenerifeDrawLeganes
39.64% (0.172 0.17) 33% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08) 27.36% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
Both teams to score 33.79% (0.12 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
25.94% (0.156 0.16)74.06% (-0.15799999999999 -0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
10.27% (0.09 0.09)89.72% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)
Tenerife Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.95% (0.204 0.2)37.05% (-0.206 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.17% (0.202 0.2)73.83% (-0.20400000000001 -0.2)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.68% (0.015999999999998 0.02)46.32% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.03% (0.013000000000002 0.01)81.97% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Tenerife 39.64%
    Leganes 27.35%
    Draw 33%
TenerifeDrawLeganes
1-0 @ 17.04%
2-0 @ 8.46% (0.044 0.04)
2-1 @ 6.51% (0.037 0.04)
3-0 @ 2.8% (0.03 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.16% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 39.64%
0-0 @ 17.16% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-1 @ 13.11%
2-2 @ 2.51% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 33%
0-1 @ 13.2% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-2 @ 5.08% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
1-2 @ 5.05% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-3 @ 1.3% (-0.006 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.29% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 27.35%

Who will win Friday's Segunda Division clash between Tenerife and Leganes?

Tenerife
Draw
Leganes
Tenerife
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Leganes
0.0%
0
Head to Head
Dec 20, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 21
Leganes
1-1
Tenerife
Gonzalez (84')
Neyou (62'), Arambarri (81')
Teto (57')
Lopez (43'), Amo (85'), Gonzalez (90+7')
Apr 29, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 38
Tenerife
1-0
Leganes
Gallego (10' pen.)
Oct 23, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Leganes
2-1
Tenerife
Munoz (35'), Qasmi (90+1')
Sanz (63')
Feb 6, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 26
Tenerife
0-0
Leganes
Pardo (83'), Garces (90+1')
Oct 23, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 12
Leganes
1-2
Tenerife
Gonzalez (68')
Pardo (90+9')
Zorrilla (19', 81')
Ruiz (30'), Zorrilla (69'), Munoz (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!