MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 11:26:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Parma logo
Roma logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Genoa logo
Serie A | Gameweek 18
Dec 29, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Inter logo

Genoa
1 - 1
Inter Milan

Dragusin (45+7')
Gilardino (56'), Gudmundsson (66'), Dragusin (69')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Arnautovic (42')
Barella (77'), Mkhitaryan (86')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Serie A clash between Genoa and Inter Milan, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sassuolo 1-2 Genoa
Friday, December 22 at 5.30pm in Serie A

We said: Genoa 1-2 Inter Milan

Although Genoa have proven tough to beat at Marasssi, there is simply no stopping Serie A leaders Inter, who are set to confirm their status as 'Winter Champions' by claiming maximum points in Liguria. Even a handful of injuries cannot derail Simone Inzaghi's impressive squad, who will end a memorable year in style. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Milan win with a probability of 45.89%. A win for Genoa had a probability of 27.52% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Milan win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.98%) and 0-2 (8.63%). The likeliest Genoa win was 1-0 (8.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
GenoaDrawInter Milan
27.52% (-0.819 -0.82) 26.6% (0.0030000000000001 0) 45.89% (0.813 0.81)
Both teams to score 49.14% (-0.55 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.77% (-0.452 -0.45)55.23% (0.45 0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.54% (-0.374 -0.37)76.46% (0.371 0.37)
Genoa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.68% (-0.892 -0.89)35.32% (0.889 0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.92% (-0.939 -0.94)72.08% (0.938 0.94)
Inter Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.98% (0.193 0.19)24.02% (-0.195 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.72% (0.276 0.28)58.28% (-0.277 -0.28)
Score Analysis
    Genoa 27.52%
    Inter Milan 45.89%
    Draw 26.59%
GenoaDrawInter Milan
1-0 @ 8.83% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
2-1 @ 6.55% (-0.168 -0.17)
2-0 @ 4.59% (-0.145 -0.15)
3-1 @ 2.27% (-0.115 -0.12)
3-2 @ 1.62% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-0 @ 1.59% (-0.09 -0.09)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 27.52%
1-1 @ 12.59% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.48% (0.147 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.67% (-0.093 -0.09)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 26.59%
0-1 @ 12.1% (0.28 0.28)
1-2 @ 8.98% (0.041 0.04)
0-2 @ 8.63% (0.245 0.25)
1-3 @ 4.27% (0.044 0.04)
0-3 @ 4.1% (0.139 0.14)
2-3 @ 2.22% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.52% (0.024 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.46% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 45.89%

How you voted: Genoa vs Inter Milan

Genoa
6.5%
Draw
8.4%
Inter Milan
85.2%
155
Head to Head
Feb 25, 2022 8.05pm
Gameweek 27
Genoa
0-0
Inter Milan
Portanova (72'), Gudmundsson (74'), Blessin (75')
Perisic (54')
Aug 21, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 1
Inter Milan
4-0
Genoa
Skriniar (6'), Calhanoglu (14'), Vidal (74'), Dzeko (87')
Vecino (78')

Criscito (2'), Sturaro (66')
Feb 28, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 24
Inter Milan
3-0
Genoa
Lukaku (1'), Darmian (69'), Sanchez (80')

Zapata (19'), Strootman (40')
Oct 24, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 5
Genoa
0-2
Inter Milan

Bani (86')
Lukaku (64'), D'Ambrosio (79')
Martinez (40')
Jul 25, 2020 6.30pm
Gameweek 36
Genoa
0-3
Inter Milan

Criscito (16'), Romero (45+1')
Lukaku (34', 90+3'), Sanchez (83')
Gagliardini (42'), Ranocchia (74'), Handanovic (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3CagliariCagliari00000000
4Como00000000
5Empoli00000000
6Fiorentina00000000
7Genoa00000000
8Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
9Inter Milan00000000
10Juventus00000000
11Lazio00000000
12Lecce00000000
13AC Milan00000000
14Monza00000000
15Napoli00000000
16Parma00000000
17Roma00000000
18Torino00000000
19Udinese00000000
20VeneziaVenezia00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!