MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 16:19:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Parma logo
Roma logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Genoa logo
Serie A | Gameweek 33
Apr 19, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris
Lazio logo

Genoa
0 - 1
Lazio


Vogliacco (17')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Alberto (67')
Casale (16'), Cataldi (87')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Serie A clash between Genoa and Lazio, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fiorentina 1-1 Genoa
Monday, April 15 at 5.30pm in Serie A
Last Game: Lazio 4-1 Salernitana
Friday, April 12 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Genoa 2-2 Lazio

The last six games between these sides at the Marassi have been goal-laden, and Friday's encounter should be no different. Genoa's four-game undefeated run (three draws) should become five, while Tudor's men should have enough up top to avoid losing in Liguria. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Genoa win with a probability of 47.11%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Lazio had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Genoa win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.06%) and 2-1 (9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.58%), while for a Lazio win it was 0-1 (8.8%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood.

Result
GenoaDrawLazio
47.11% (0.509 0.51) 26.69% (-0.064 -0.06) 26.2% (-0.446 -0.45)
Both teams to score 47.92% (-0.158 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.67% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)56.33% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.64% (-0.029 -0.03)77.36% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
Genoa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.08% (0.224 0.22)23.92% (-0.225 -0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.87% (0.32100000000001 0.32)58.13% (-0.322 -0.32)
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.98% (-0.397 -0.4)37.01% (0.39400000000001 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.2% (-0.394 -0.39)73.8% (0.392 0.39)
Score Analysis
    Genoa 47.11%
    Lazio 26.2%
    Draw 26.68%
GenoaDrawLazio
1-0 @ 12.66% (0.1 0.1)
2-0 @ 9.06% (0.131 0.13)
2-1 @ 9% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
3-0 @ 4.32% (0.09 0.09)
3-1 @ 4.29% (0.044 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.55% (0.042 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.54% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 47.11%
1-1 @ 12.58% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 8.85% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.47% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 26.68%
0-1 @ 8.8% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-2 @ 6.26% (-0.085 -0.09)
0-2 @ 4.37% (-0.09 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.07% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.48% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.45% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 26.2%

How you voted: Genoa vs Lazio

Genoa
23.8%
Draw
28.5%
Lazio
47.7%
130
Head to Head
Dec 5, 2023 8pm
Round of 16
Lazio
1-0
Genoa
Guendouzi (5')
Pellegrini (90+4')

Galdames (49'), Fini (85')
Aug 27, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 2
Lazio
0-1
Genoa

Cataldi (38'), Pellegrini (90+2'), Zaccagni (90+3'), Immobile (90+4')
Retegui (16')
Frendrup (39'), Malinovskyi (61')
Apr 10, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 32
Genoa
1-4
Lazio
Patric (68' og.)
Marusic (31'), Immobile (45+1', 63', 76')
Leiva (37')
Dec 17, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 18
Lazio
3-1
Genoa
Pedro (36'), Acerbi (75'), Zaccagni (81')
Melegoni (86')
Ghiglione (30'), Vasquez (60'), Portanova (73')
May 2, 2021 11.30am
Gameweek 34
Lazio
4-3
Genoa
Correa (30', 56'), Immobile (43' pen.), Alberto (48')
Leiva (45'), Cataldi (79'), Fares (83')
Marusic (47' og.), Scamacca (80' pen.), Shomurodov (81')
Biraschi (32'), Radovanovic (43'), Masiello (70'), Cassata (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!