MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 10:52:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Serie B | 1st Leg
May 16, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadio Comunale San Nicola

Bari
1 - 1
Ternana

Nasti (59')
Bellomo (55'), Nasti (60'), Di Cesare (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Pereiro (82')
Favasuli (24'), Pereiro (30')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Bari and Ternana.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bari 2-0 Brescia
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: FeralpiSalo 0-1 Ternana
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bari win with a probability of 47.19%. A win for Ternana had a probability of 26.61% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bari win was 1-0 with a probability of 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.14%) and 2-0 (8.83%). The likeliest Ternana win was 0-1 (8.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.42%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
BariDrawTernana
47.19%26.19%26.61%
Both teams to score 49.67%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.78%54.22%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.37%75.62%
Bari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.03%22.97%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.24%56.76%
Ternana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.48%35.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.71%72.28%
Score Analysis
    Bari 47.19%
    Ternana 26.61%
    Draw 26.19%
BariDrawTernana
1-0 @ 12%
2-1 @ 9.14%
2-0 @ 8.83%
3-1 @ 4.48%
3-0 @ 4.33%
3-2 @ 2.32%
4-1 @ 1.65%
4-0 @ 1.59%
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 47.19%
1-1 @ 12.42%
0-0 @ 8.16%
2-2 @ 4.73%
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 8.45%
1-2 @ 6.43%
0-2 @ 4.37%
1-3 @ 2.22%
2-3 @ 1.63%
0-3 @ 1.51%
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 26.61%

Head to Head
Jan 13, 2024 1pm
Gameweek 20
Bari
3-1
Ternana
Ricci (41'), Nasti (43'), Dorval (83')
Kallon (17')
Diakite (86')
Labojko (55'), Lucchesi (71'), Raimondo (81')
Sep 3, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 4
Ternana
0-0
Bari
Diakite (3'), Falletti (74'), Favasuli (78')
Ricci (50'), Nasti (90+1')
Mar 19, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 30
Ternana
1-0
Bari
Partipilo (19')
Oct 28, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 11
Bari
0-0
Ternana
Feb 24, 2018 2pm
Ternana
1-2
Bari
Defendi (11')
Montalto (78')
Henderson (3'), Marrone (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1BariBari00000000
2Brescia00000000
3Carrarese00000000
4CatanzaroCatanzaro00000000
5Cesena00000000
6Cittadella00000000
7Cosenza CalcioCosenza00000000
8Cremonese00000000
9FrosinoneFrosinone00000000
10Juve StabiaJuve Stabia00000000
11Mantova00000000
12Modena00000000
13Palermo00000000
14Pisa00000000
15Reggiana00000000
16Salernitana00000000
17Sampdoria00000000
18SassuoloSassuolo00000000
19SpeziaSpezia00000000
20SudtirolSudtirol00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!