MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 19:52:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Spezia Calcio logo
Serie B | Gameweek 36
May 1, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadio Alberto Picco

Spezia
1 - 0
Palermo

Di Serio (16')
Esposito (29'), Vignali (65'), Di Serio (74')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Ranocchia (70'), Mancuso (87'), Di Francesco (90'), Henderson (90+6')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Spezia and Palermo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brescia 0-0 Spezia
Saturday, April 27 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Palermo 1-2 Reggiana
Saturday, April 27 at 3.15pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spezia win with a probability of 49.21%. A win for Palermo had a probability of 25.7% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spezia win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.44%) and 2-0 (8.82%). The likeliest Palermo win was 0-1 (7.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Spezia in this match.

Result
SpeziaDrawPalermo
49.21% (-0.122 -0.12) 25.09% (0.032 0.03) 25.7% (0.096 0.1)
Both teams to score 52.23% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.49% (-0.053999999999995 -0.05)50.5% (0.059000000000005 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.57% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)72.43% (0.051999999999992 0.05)
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.45% (-0.072999999999993 -0.07)20.54% (0.077000000000002 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.94% (-0.117 -0.12)53.05% (0.121 0.12)
Palermo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.73% (0.051000000000002 0.05)34.27% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.03% (0.052 0.05)70.96% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Spezia 49.21%
    Palermo 25.7%
    Draw 25.09%
SpeziaDrawPalermo
1-0 @ 11.14%
2-1 @ 9.44% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.82% (-0.020999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.98% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.65% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.67% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.97% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.84% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 49.21%
1-1 @ 11.93% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.04% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.06% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.54% (0.028 0.03)
1-2 @ 6.39% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.04% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.28% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.81% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.44% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 25.7%

How you voted: Spezia vs Palermo

Spezia
11.1%
Draw
33.3%
Palermo
55.6%
9
Head to Head
Oct 23, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 10
Palermo
2-2
Spezia
Mancuso (73'), Stulac (90+14')
Brunori (7'), Lucioni (36'), Ceccaroni (87')
Reca (31'), Pio Esposito (70')
Cassata (7'), Bertola (17'), Dragowski (57'), Zurkowski (63'), Nikolaou (90')
Bertola (90+12')
May 1, 2019 11.30am
Gameweek 36
Palermo
2-2
Spezia
Jajalo (32'), Moreo (40')
Haas (61'), Rajkovic (70'), Murawski (83')
Maggiore (30', 44')
Mora (72')
Dec 23, 2018 4.30pm
Gameweek 17
Spezia
1-1
Palermo
Capradossi (35')
Gyasi (86'), De Col (90')
Falletti (25')
Murawski (38'), Aleesami (59'), Salvi (70'), Bellusci (81')
Jan 20, 2018 5pm
Aug 26, 2017 7.30pm
Palermo
2-0
Spezia
Trajkovski (10'), Nestorovski (53')
Struna (40'), Posavec (81')

Terzi (35'), Sciaudone (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1BariBari00000000
2Brescia00000000
3Carrarese00000000
4CatanzaroCatanzaro00000000
5Cesena00000000
6Cittadella00000000
7Cosenza CalcioCosenza00000000
8Cremonese00000000
9FrosinoneFrosinone00000000
10Juve StabiaJuve Stabia00000000
11Mantova00000000
12Modena00000000
13Palermo00000000
14Pisa00000000
15Reggiana00000000
16Salernitana00000000
17Sampdoria00000000
18SassuoloSassuolo00000000
19SpeziaSpezia00000000
20SudtirolSudtirol00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!