MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 10:17:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 38
May 26, 2024 at 5pm UK
5 Ocak Fatih Terim Stadyumu
Istanbul Basaksehir

Adana Demirspor
2 - 6
Istanbul

Aydogan (37' pen.), Mendoza (88')
FT(HT: 1-4)
Piatek (5', 13', 68' pen.), Ozcan (40'), Davidson (44'), Figueiredo (90+1')
Turuc (36'), Ergun (36')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Adana Demirspor and Istanbul Basaksehir, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Antalyaspor 2-1 Adana Demirspor
Friday, May 17 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbul 0-1 Trabzonspor
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Adana Demirspor 1-2 Istanbul Basaksehir

Fresh off the back of a disappointing result against Trabzonspor, Istanbul Basaksehir will be looking to close out the season on a high and secure a place in the Europa Conference League. While we expect the hosts to put up a fight, we fancy the visitors to come away with all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Istanbul Basaksehir win with a probability of 38.53%. A win for Adana Demirspor had a probability of 36.68% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Istanbul Basaksehir win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.11%) and 0-2 (5.96%). The likeliest Adana Demirspor win was 2-1 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-6 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Istanbul Basaksehir would win this match.

Result
Adana DemirsporDrawIstanbul Basaksehir
36.68% (0.187 0.19) 24.78% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 38.53% (-0.216 -0.22)
Both teams to score 58.54% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.35% (-0.1 -0.1)44.65% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.98% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)67.01% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
Adana Demirspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.02% (0.056000000000012 0.06)23.98% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.78% (0.082999999999998 0.08)58.21% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Istanbul Basaksehir Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77% (-0.155 -0.16)23% (0.15 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.19% (-0.226 -0.23)56.81% (0.221 0.22)
Score Analysis
    Adana Demirspor 36.68%
    Istanbul Basaksehir 38.53%
    Draw 24.78%
Adana DemirsporDrawIstanbul Basaksehir
2-1 @ 8.27% (0.026 0.03)
1-0 @ 7.88% (0.046 0.05)
2-0 @ 5.62% (0.042 0.04)
3-1 @ 3.94% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.89% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.68% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.41% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.03% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 0.96% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 36.68%
1-1 @ 11.57% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.07% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.52% (0.023 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.42% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.78%
1-2 @ 8.51% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-1 @ 8.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.96% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.17% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.98% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.92% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.53% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.09% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.07% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 38.53%

How you voted: Adana Demirspor vs Istanbul

Adana Demirspor
7.7%
Draw
15.4%
Istanbul Basaksehir
76.9%
13
Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 1pm
Gameweek 19
Istanbul
0-0
Adana Demirspor
Abeid (44'), Ilkhan (53'), Ba (82')
Jun 3, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 37
Adana Demirspor
2-3
Istanbul
Stambouli (8'), Morel (48')
Rodrigues (32')
Paulin Keny (10', 86'), Figueiredo (26')
Januzaj (74')
Jan 9, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 18
Istanbul
2-1
Adana Demirspor
Turuc (52' pen.), Gurler (62')
Akaydin (58')
Mar 19, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 30
Adana Demirspor
2-1
Istanbul
Talha Sanuc (38'), Bjarnason (80')
Akgun (45+3'), Balotelli (74')
Aleksic (48')
Ndayishimiye (28'), Cigerci (86')
Nov 1, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 11
Istanbul
2-1
Adana Demirspor
Chadli (71'), Visca (90+2' pen.)
Ali Kaldirim (41')
Assombalonga (60' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!