MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 00:13:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 34
Apr 28, 2024 at 5pm UK
Caykur Didi Stadyumu

Caykur Rizespor
2 - 2
Ankaragucu

Gaich (25'), Olawoyin (32')
Han Topcu (85'), Sarikaya (90+4'), Cetin (90+6')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Bajic (56'), Rodrigues (90+9')
Sowe (30'), Belozoglu (31'), Bassogog (45'), Cetin (64'), Bekiroglu (85'), Rodrigues (90+10')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Caykur Rizespor and Ankaragucu, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istanbul 2-0 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, April 21 at 11.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 2-0 Ankaragucu
Friday, April 19 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Caykur Rizespor 2-1 Ankaragucu

Rizespor have been strong at home this season while Ankaragucu have struggled on the road. The hosts have also dominated this fixture at home over the years, making them the favorites for this affair. We expect a close game but the home side should edge it. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Caykur Rizespor win with a probability of 54.54%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Ankaragucu had a probability of 21.97%.

The most likely scoreline for a Caykur Rizespor win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.8%) and 2-0 (9.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.15%), while for an Ankaragucu win it was 0-1 (6.35%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5% likelihood.

Result
Caykur RizesporDrawAnkaragucu
54.54% (0.106 0.11) 23.49% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 21.97% (-0.1 -0.1)
Both teams to score 53.05% (-0.117 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.62% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)47.37% (0.092999999999996 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.4% (-0.086000000000002 -0.09)69.59% (0.087000000000003 0.09)
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.74% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)17.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)47.58% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.12% (-0.145 -0.14)35.88% (0.146 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.34% (-0.149 -0.15)72.65% (0.15000000000001 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Caykur Rizespor 54.53%
    Ankaragucu 21.97%
    Draw 23.49%
Caykur RizesporDrawAnkaragucu
1-0 @ 10.87% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.8% (0.0019999999999989 0)
2-0 @ 9.56% (0.039 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.74% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 5.6% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.94% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.46% (0.01 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.29% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.77%
Total : 54.53%
1-1 @ 11.15%
0-0 @ 6.19% (0.024 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.01% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 23.49%
0-1 @ 6.35% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 5.72% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.25% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.95% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.72% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.11% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 21.97%

Head to Head
Dec 11, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 15
Ankaragucu
1-1
Caykur Rizespor
Morutan (14')
Cephas (7'), Sowe (40'), Han Gungordu (83')
Sowe (50')
Gaich (90+7')
Han Topcu (33'), Zeqiri (39'), Minchev (66'), Gaich (83'), Hojer Nielsen (90+3')
Han Topcu (90+5')
Feb 22, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 26
Ankaragucu
1-1
Caykur Rizespor
Borven (45+1')
Kulusic (52'), Pinto (80')
Donsah (3')
Pehlivan (75')
Oct 17, 2020 11.30am
Gameweek 5
Caykur Rizespor
5-3
Ankaragucu
Fernando (19'), Boldrin (45+1'), Remy (55' pen., 62' pen., 78')
Paintsil (6', 16'), Borven (44')
Potuk (38'), Sarlija (53'), Borven (81')
Potuk (45+3')
Mar 13, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 26
Ankaragucu
2-1
Caykur Rizespor
Karabulut (17' og.), Rodrigues (22')
Michalak (20'), Kulusic (57')
Harmash (45')
Diomande (64'), Moroziuk (90')
Moroziuk (90')
Oct 25, 2019 6.30pm
Gameweek 9
Caykur Rizespor
2-0
Ankaragucu
Samudio (28' pen.), Boldrin (60')
Caglayan (50')

Kubalas (27'), Kulusic (53'), Kitsiou (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!