MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 07:04:28| >> :60:849:849:
Women's World Cup | Group Stage
Aug 2, 2023 at 11am UK
Allianz Stadium
France national football team

Panama Women
3 - 6
France Women

Alejandra Cox Villarreal (2'), Tibisay Pinzon Rios (64' pen.), Cedeno (87')
Tibisay Pinzon Rios (66')
FT(HT: 1-4)
Lakrar (21'), Diani (28', 37' pen., 52' pen.), Le Garrec (45+5'), Becho (90+10')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Women's World Cup clash between Panama Women and France Women, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: Panama Women 0-1 Jamaica Women
Saturday, July 29 at 1.30pm in Women's World Cup
All competitions
Women's World Cup
Last Game: France Women 2-1 Brazil Women
Saturday, July 29 at 11am in Women's World Cup

We said: Panama Women 0-4 France Women

France will go into Wednesday's contest as heavy favourites, and we think they will showcase the attacking quality they possess to claim a comfortable victory over Panama. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a France Women win with a probability of 68.31%. A draw had a probability of 17.7% and a win for Panama Women had a probability of 14%.

The most likely scoreline for a France Women win was 0-2 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.63%) and 0-1 (8.1%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.05%), while for a Panama Women win it was 2-1 (4%). The actual scoreline of 3-6 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that France Women would win this match.

Result
Panama WomenDrawFrance Women
14% (0.133 0.13) 17.69% (0.073 0.07) 68.31% (-0.208 -0.21)
Both teams to score 57.22% (0.111 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.74% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03)34.25% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.84% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)56.15% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Panama Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.98% (0.16 0.16)37.01% (-0.163 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.2% (0.158 0.16)73.8% (-0.16199999999999 -0.16)
France Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.85% (-0.057999999999993 -0.06)9.15% (0.055 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.97% (-0.136 -0.14)31.03% (0.133 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Panama Women 14%
    France Women 68.31%
    Draw 17.69%
Panama WomenDrawFrance Women
2-1 @ 4% (0.033 0.03)
1-0 @ 3.37% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 1.67% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.59% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.33% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 14%
1-1 @ 8.05% (0.029 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.78% (0.026000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 3.39% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.26% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 17.69%
0-2 @ 9.68% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 9.63% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.1% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-3 @ 7.72% (-0.046 -0.05)
1-3 @ 7.67% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 4.62% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
1-4 @ 4.59% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.81% (0.011 0.01)
2-4 @ 2.28% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-5 @ 2.21% (-0.025 -0.02)
1-5 @ 2.19% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-5 @ 1.09% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 4.72%
Total : 68.31%

How you voted: Panama Women vs France Women

Panama Women
9.3%
Draw
7.0%
France Women
83.7%
43
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!