MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 20:51:48| >> :600:96964:96964:
Gabon national football team
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Jun 11, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stade de Franceville
Gambia national football team

Gabon
A-A
Gambia

Allevinah (52'), Aubameyang (70'), Bouanga (72')
Aubameyang (85'), Aubameyang (87')
aban.
Minteh (33'), Adams (79')
Colley (59'), Lemina (82'), Ceesay (87')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's World Cup Qualifying - Africa clash between Gabon and Gambia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Ivory Coast 1-0 Gabon
Friday, June 7 at 8pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21
All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Gambia 5-1 Seychelles
Saturday, June 8 at 5pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa

We said: Gabon 1-1 Gambia

Both sides thrive on the quality of their attacking players but they can sometimes be caught missing chances than expected. Gambia have started well under the new coach but this will be their biggest test yet. We are going for a stalemate here as we expect the teams to cancel each other out. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gabon win with a probability of 56.85%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Gambia had a probability of 16.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gabon win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.85%) and 2-1 (8.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (11.85%), while for a Gambia win it was 0-1 (7.82%).

Result
GabonDrawGambia
56.85% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08) 26.49% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 16.66% (0.055 0.05)
Both teams to score 37.22% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.91% (0.0039999999999978 0)64.09% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.75% (0.0019999999999989 0)83.25% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Gabon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.07% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)22.93% (0.029 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.3% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)56.7% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
Gambia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.3% (0.079000000000001 0.08)51.7% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.19% (0.050000000000001 0.05)85.81% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Gabon 56.84%
    Gambia 16.66%
    Draw 26.48%
GabonDrawGambia
1-0 @ 17.45% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-0 @ 12.85% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.48% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 6.31% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.16% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
4-0 @ 2.32% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.53% (-0.002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.37% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 56.84%
0-0 @ 11.85%
1-1 @ 11.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 2.8% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 7.82% (0.016 0.02)
1-2 @ 3.8% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.58% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 16.66%

How you voted: Gabon vs Gambia

Gabon
68.2%
Draw
20.5%
Gambia
11.4%
44
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!