MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 10:04:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fortuna Dusseldorf logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 26
Mar 22, 2021 at 7.30pm UK
 
VfL Bochum

Dusseldorf
0 - 3
VfL Bochum


Morales (62')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Zoller (12'), Holtmann (35'), Novothny (87')
Soares (76')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Fortuna Dusseldorf and VfL Bochum.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a VfL Bochum win with a probability of 41.97%. A win for Fortuna Dusseldorf had a probability of 31.63% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a VfL Bochum win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.75%) and 0-2 (7.45%). The likeliest Fortuna Dusseldorf win was 1-0 (9.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that VfL Bochum would win this match.

Result
Fortuna DusseldorfDrawVfL Bochum
31.63%26.4%41.97%
Both teams to score 51.92%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.32%52.68%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.68%74.32%
Fortuna Dusseldorf Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.07%30.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.78%67.22%
VfL Bochum Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.17%24.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.59%59.41%
Score Analysis
    Fortuna Dusseldorf 31.63%
    VfL Bochum 41.96%
    Draw 26.39%
Fortuna DusseldorfDrawVfL Bochum
1-0 @ 9.01%
2-1 @ 7.37%
2-0 @ 5.29%
3-1 @ 2.88%
3-0 @ 2.07%
3-2 @ 2.01%
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 31.63%
1-1 @ 12.55%
0-0 @ 7.68%
2-2 @ 5.13%
3-3 @ 0.93%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 10.69%
1-2 @ 8.75%
0-2 @ 7.45%
1-3 @ 4.06%
0-3 @ 3.46%
2-3 @ 2.38%
1-4 @ 1.42%
0-4 @ 1.21%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 41.96%

Head to Head
Nov 30, 2020 7.30pm
Gameweek 9
VfL Bochum
5-0
Dusseldorf
Blum (6' pen.), Tesche (58'), Zulj (73', 75'), Pantovic (90+2')
Soares (45+2'), Gamboa (61')

Karaman (56'), Kownacki (83')
Peterson (5')
Apr 6, 2018 5.30pm
Dusseldorf
1-2
VfL Bochum
Hennings (79' pen.)
Giesselmann (73'), Ayhan (87')
Ayhan (88')
Eisfeld (70'), Kruse (75')
Soares (55'), Eisfeld (87'), Riemann (90')
Eisfeld (88')
Oct 30, 2017 7.30pm
VfL Bochum
0-0
Dusseldorf
Hinterseer (38')
Hinterseer (87')
Bodzek (39'), Schauerte (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1SV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt00000000
2Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig00000000
3Elversberg00000000
4FC Koln00000000
5Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf00000000
6Hamburger SV00000000
7Hannover00000000
8Hertha Berlin00000000
9Jahn RegensburgJahn00000000
10KaiserslauternKaiserslautern00000000
11Karlsruher SCKarlsruher00000000
12Magdeburg00000000
13Nuremberg00000000
14SC PaderbornSC Paderborn00000000
15Preussen Munster00000000
16Schalke 04Schalke00000000
17Greuther Furth00000000
18SSV UlmUlm00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!