MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:41:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 4
Apr 21, 2024 at 1pm UK
Gamla Ullevi

GAIS
2 - 1
Mjallby AIF

Cooper Love (77', 83')
Noren (22'), Aberg (58'), Henriksson (61'), Becirovic (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Kiilerich (80')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between GAIS and Mjallby AIF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norrkoping 1-0 GAIS
Sunday, April 14 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 1-1 AIK
Saturday, April 13 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a GAIS win with a probability of 46.11%. A win for Mjallby AIF had a probability of 28.59% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a GAIS win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.25%) and 2-0 (8%). The likeliest Mjallby AIF win was 0-1 (7.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.01%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that GAIS would win this match.

Result
GAISDrawMjallby AIF
46.11% (0.018999999999998 0.02) 25.3% (0.0010000000000012 0) 28.59% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Both teams to score 53.82% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.51% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)49.49% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.47% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)71.52% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
GAIS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.53% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)21.47% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.49% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)54.5% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Mjallby AIF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.53% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03)31.46% (0.028000000000002 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.15% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)67.85% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    GAIS 46.1%
    Mjallby AIF 28.59%
    Draw 25.29%
GAISDrawMjallby AIF
1-0 @ 10.39% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.25% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.74%
3-0 @ 4.1% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.74% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.82% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.58% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 46.1%
1-1 @ 12.01%
0-0 @ 6.76% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.35% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 7.81% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 6.95% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 4.52% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.68% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.74% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 28.59%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo108112561925
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden107122171422
3GAISGAIS106041313018
4Mjallby AIF105231710717
5HackenHacken105231916317
6HammarbyHammarby105051515015
7Halmstads BKHalmstad105051317-415
8AIK FotbollAIK104241721-414
9ElfsborgElfsborg104151817113
10BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna103431618-213
11SiriusSirius103341113-212
12IFK GoteborgGoteborg103251014-411
13Varnamo103251017-711
14IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping103251423-911
15KalmarKalmar103161719-210
16Vasteras SKVasteras10118313-104


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!