MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:45:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 3
Apr 15, 2024 at 6pm UK
Bravida Arena
Brommapojkarna

Hacken
4 - 3
Brommapojkarna

Gustafson (3'), Layouni (35'), Inoussa (57'), Lindberg (69')
Chilufya (65'), Lindberg (72')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Irandust (16'), Fritzson (25'), Barslund (60')
Mellberg (75')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hacken and Brommapojkarna.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Djurgarden 3-3 Hacken
Monday, April 8 at 6.10pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Brommapojkarna 2-2 AIK
Saturday, April 6 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hacken win with a probability of 46.75%. A win for Brommapojkarna had a probability of 30.94% and a draw had a probability of 22.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hacken win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.4%) and 2-0 (6.02%). The likeliest Brommapojkarna win was 1-2 (7.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.59%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hacken would win this match.

Result
HackenDrawBrommapojkarna
46.75% (-0.268 -0.27) 22.31% (0.064 0.06) 30.94% (0.203 0.2)
Both teams to score 65.85% (-0.125 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.67% (-0.209 -0.21)34.33% (0.209 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.76% (-0.238 -0.24)56.24% (0.235 0.23)
Hacken Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.76% (-0.175 -0.17)15.23% (0.175 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.1% (-0.328 -0.33)43.9% (0.327 0.33)
Brommapojkarna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.69% (0.012 0.01)22.31% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.22% (0.022000000000006 0.02)55.78% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Hacken 46.76%
    Brommapojkarna 30.94%
    Draw 22.31%
HackenDrawBrommapojkarna
2-1 @ 9.03% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.4% (0.031 0.03)
2-0 @ 6.02% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.66% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-2 @ 4.25% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.77% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.66% (-0.035 -0.04)
4-2 @ 2% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.78% (-0.024 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-3 @ 1% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 46.76%
1-1 @ 9.59% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 6.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 3.4% (0.036 0.04)
3-3 @ 2.12% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 22.31%
1-2 @ 7.2% (0.04 0.04)
0-1 @ 5.1% (0.057 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.82% (0.044 0.04)
1-3 @ 3.6% (0.021 0.02)
2-3 @ 3.39%
0-3 @ 1.91% (0.023 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.35% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.27%
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 30.94%

How you voted: Hacken vs Brommapojkarna

Hacken
71.4%
Draw
14.3%
Brommapojkarna
14.3%
7
Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 30
Brommapojkarna
2-1
Hacken
Odefalk (51'), Inoussa (53')
Mellberg (49'), Inoussa (90+1'), (90+1')
Hrstic (44')
Romeo (48'), Sana (64')
Jul 15, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Hacken
4-2
Brommapojkarna
Sadiq (45'), Rygaard Jensen (74'), Layouni (90+1', 90+5')
Gustafson (34'), Hogmo (35'), Rygaard Jensen (78')
Pettersson (81'), Vasic (89')
Mellberg (66+66'), Sandberg Magnusson (88')
Aug 26, 2018 2pm
Gameweek 19
Hacken
6-0
Brommapojkarna
Jeremejeff (3', 22'), Faltsetas (9'), Friberg (59'), Paulinho (70'), Lundberg (86')
Apr 9, 2018 6pm
Gameweek 2
Brommapojkarna
2-0
Hacken
Ajeti (19'), Petrovic (89')
Ohman (42'), Jeahze (67'), Ajeti (79'), Brandeborn (94')

Friberg (60'), Irandust (61'), El Kabir (79')
Faltsetas (42'), Irandust (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo108112561925
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden107122171422
3GAISGAIS106041313018
4Mjallby AIF105231710717
5HackenHacken105231916317
6HammarbyHammarby105051515015
7Halmstads BKHalmstad105051317-415
8AIK FotbollAIK104241721-414
9ElfsborgElfsborg104151817113
10BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna103431618-213
11SiriusSirius103341113-212
12IFK GoteborgGoteborg103251014-411
13Varnamo103251017-711
14IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping103251423-911
15KalmarKalmar103161719-210
16Vasteras SKVasteras10118313-104


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!