MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 16:30:25| >> :120:50058:50058:
Slovenia national football team
European Championship | Group Stage
Jun 20, 2024 at 2pm UK
Allianz Arena
Serbia national football team

Slovenia
1 - 1
Serbia

Karnicnik (69')
Janza (87'), Vipotnik (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Jovic (90+5')
Mladenovic (25'), Lukic (54'), Jovic (90+2'), Gacinovic (90+3')

The Match

Match Report

Serbia's Luka Jovic scores a 95th-minute equaliser to rescue a 1-1 draw with Group C rivals Slovenia at the Allianz Arena on Thursday.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Euro 2024 clash between Slovenia and Serbia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Slovenia could line up for Thursday's Euro 2024 Group C clash against Serbia.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
European Championship
Last Game: Slovenia 1-1 Denmark
Sunday, June 16 at 5pm in European Championship
All competitions
European Championship
Last Game: Serbia 0-1 England
Sunday, June 16 at 8pm in European Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Serbia win with a probability of 42.38%. A win for Slovenia had a probability of 30.63% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Serbia win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.66%) and 0-2 (7.81%). The likeliest Slovenia win was 1-0 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
SloveniaDrawSerbia
30.63% (0.231 0.23) 26.98% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 42.38% (-0.207 -0.21)
Both teams to score 49.72% (0.173 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.68% (0.17299999999999 0.17)55.31% (-0.169 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.47% (0.14 0.14)76.53% (-0.136 -0.14)
Slovenia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.01% (0.26000000000001 0.26)32.99% (-0.256 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.43% (0.285 0.29)69.57% (-0.28100000000001 -0.28)
Serbia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.2% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)25.8% (0.032 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.24% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)60.76% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Slovenia 30.63%
    Serbia 42.38%
    Draw 26.98%
SloveniaDrawSerbia
1-0 @ 9.44% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-1 @ 7.09% (0.047 0.05)
2-0 @ 5.24% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
3-1 @ 2.62% (0.036 0.04)
3-0 @ 1.94% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.78% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 30.63%
1-1 @ 12.78% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.51% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.8% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 26.98%
0-1 @ 11.53% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-2 @ 8.66% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.81% (-0.065 -0.07)
1-3 @ 3.91% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.53% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.17% (0.01 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.33% (-0.004 -0)
0-4 @ 1.19% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 42.38%

How you voted: Slovenia vs Serbia

Slovenia
29.6%
Draw
34.1%
Serbia
36.3%
587
Head to Head
Jun 12, 2022 7.45pm
League B
Slovenia
2-2
Serbia
Gnezda Cerin (48'), Sesko (53')
Sikosek (31'), Gnezda Cerin (47'), Kurtic (50'), Karnicnik (74'), Gorenc Stankovic (86')
Zivkovic (8'), Mitrovic (35')
Grujic (57'), Milinkovic-Savic (90+5')
Rajkovic (90+2')
Jun 5, 2022 7.45pm
League B
Serbia
4-1
Slovenia
Mitrovic (24'), Milinkovic-Savic (56'), Jovic (85'), Radonjic (90+2')
Mitrovic (23')
Stojanovic (30')
Zajc (12')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!