MX23RW : Friday, May 24 18:51:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 18
Jan 21, 2024 at 5pm UK
Doha Stadium

Bnei Sakhnin
1 - 1
M. Petah Tikva

Khuri (75')
Hilo (77')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Lugasi (60')
Kozuch (55'), Levi (73'), Sahar (86'), Wolff (89')
Yehoshua (54')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Bnei Sakhnin and Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bnei Sakhnin 0-3 M. Haifa
Wednesday, January 17 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: M. Petah Tikva 1-2 Ashdod
Wednesday, January 17 at 5pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Petah Tikva win with a probability of 39.99%. A win for Bnei Sakhnin had a probability of 34.2% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Petah Tikva win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.63%) and 0-2 (6.73%). The likeliest Bnei Sakhnin win was 1-0 (8.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.25%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
Bnei SakhninDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
34.2%25.81%39.99% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 54.59%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.41% (0.00099999999999767 0)49.59% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.39%71.61% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Bnei Sakhnin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.27%27.73% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.7% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)63.3% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Maccabi Petah Tikva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)24.46%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.1% (0.0020000000000024 0)58.9% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Bnei Sakhnin 34.2%
    Maccabi Petah Tikva 39.99%
    Draw 25.81%
Bnei SakhninDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
1-0 @ 8.7% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 7.86%
2-0 @ 5.58% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 3.36%
3-0 @ 2.39%
3-2 @ 2.37%
4-1 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 34.2%
1-1 @ 12.25%
0-0 @ 6.78%
2-2 @ 5.53%
3-3 @ 1.11%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.81%
0-1 @ 9.55% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 8.63%
0-2 @ 6.73% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 4.05%
0-3 @ 3.16%
2-3 @ 2.6%
1-4 @ 1.43%
0-4 @ 1.11% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 39.99%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Maccabi Petah Tikva
5-1
Bnei Sakhnin
Mahamid (17', 45+3'), Gurno (40'), Levi (53'), Guindo (86')
Hugy (10')
Martinovic (47')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv35257373254882
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa35237575264974
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva351941254361861
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa35175134647-156
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina351111133842-444
6Bnei Sakhnin35915113545-1041
Relegation Round
1Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem33127143839-143
2Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva33117154457-1340
3Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya33115173648-1238
4Ashdod33910142945-1637
5Beitar JerusalemBeitar33118144540536
6Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera33106172849-2136
7Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv33810153551-1633
8Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva33412172551-2624
 
Regular Season
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv26195255203562
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa26176355183755
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva26154745192649
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2614573832647
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina2681082726134
6Bnei Sakhnin2671362631-533
7Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2687112833-531
8Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2686123148-1730
9Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2684142941-1228
10Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2684142138-1728
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2669112937-826
12Beitar JerusalemBeitar2686123434025
13Ashdod2657142042-2222
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva26310132039-1919


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!