MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 23:09:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 8, 2024 at 7pm UK
Haig Avenue

Everton U21s
4 - 3
Leicester U21s

Welch (23'), Whitaker (28', 84' pen.), Metcalfe (88')
Onyango (47'), Metcalfe (52')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Thomas (20' pen.), Joseph (66'), Cartwright (81' pen.)
Joseph (73'), Popov (83')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Everton Under-21s and Leicester City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spurs U21s 1-2 Everton U21s
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Leicester U21s 2-0 Leeds U21s
Monday, March 4 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Everton Under-21s win with a probability of 54.68%. A win for Leicester City Under-21s had a probability of 24.72% and a draw had a probability of 20.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.67%) and 2-0 (6.57%). The likeliest Leicester City Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.57%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Everton Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Everton Under-21sDrawLeicester City Under-21s
54.68% (-0.121 -0.12) 20.59% (0.040000000000003 0.04) 24.72% (0.081 0.08)
Both teams to score 66.88% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.22% (-0.12 -0.12)30.77% (0.121 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.88% (-0.144 -0.14)52.12% (0.145 0.15)
Everton Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.48% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)11.51% (0.074 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.6% (-0.158 -0.16)36.4% (0.15900000000001 0.16)
Leicester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.58% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)24.41% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.16% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)58.83% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Everton Under-21s 54.68%
    Leicester City Under-21s 24.72%
    Draw 20.59%
Everton Under-21sDrawLeicester City Under-21s
2-1 @ 9.26% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.67% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.57% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 6.08% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.73% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.71% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.61% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 2.56% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.54% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.56% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.2% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.11% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.1% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 54.68%
1-1 @ 8.57% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.53% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 2.81% (0.019 0.02)
3-3 @ 2.21% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 20.59%
1-2 @ 6.04% (0.02 0.02)
0-1 @ 3.96% (0.025 0.03)
2-3 @ 3.07%
1-3 @ 2.84% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.79% (0.017 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.31% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.08%
1-4 @ 1% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 24.72%

Head to Head
Apr 24, 2023 7pm
Leicester U21s
1-4
Everton U21s
Maswanhise (59' pen.)
Okoronkko (4'), Djankpata (21'), Mills (28'), Higgins (78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!