MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 23:21:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Shanghai Port
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 13
May 22, 2024 at 1pm UK
Shanghai Stadium

Shanghai Port
2 - 0
Chengdu

Oscar (87' pen.), Vargas (90+12')
Li (8'), Zhen (64'), Cittadini (66'), Oscar (90+1'), Ang (90+14')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Yang (36'), Silva (43'), Ruibao (87')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Shanghai Port and Chengdu Rongcheng.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Qingdao Youth Island 3-5 Shanghai Port
Saturday, May 18 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Meizhou Hakka 1-4 Chengdu
Friday, May 17 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Port win with a probability of 47.86%. A win for Chengdu Rongcheng had a probability of 28.34% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Port win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.77%) and 2-0 (7.48%). The likeliest Chengdu Rongcheng win was 1-2 (6.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.06%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shanghai Port would win this match.

Result
Shanghai PortDrawChengdu Rongcheng
47.86% (0.132 0.13) 23.79% (0.019000000000002 0.02) 28.34% (-0.152 -0.15)
Both teams to score 58.68% (-0.176 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.98% (-0.183 -0.18)43.02% (0.182 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.58% (-0.182 -0.18)65.41% (0.179 0.18)
Shanghai Port Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.86% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)18.14% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.89% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)49.1% (0.029999999999994 0.03)
Chengdu Rongcheng Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.69% (-0.199 -0.2)28.31% (0.197 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.96% (-0.253 -0.25)64.03% (0.25200000000001 0.25)
Score Analysis
    Shanghai Port 47.86%
    Chengdu Rongcheng 28.34%
    Draw 23.79%
Shanghai PortDrawChengdu Rongcheng
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.77% (0.065 0.06)
2-0 @ 7.48% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.37% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-0 @ 4.26% (0.027 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.39% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.29%
4-0 @ 1.82% (0.01 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 47.86%
1-1 @ 11.06% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.96% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-0 @ 5.14% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.43% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 23.79%
1-2 @ 6.98% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.48% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.09% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.94% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.72% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.93% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 28.34%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 26
Chengdu
2-1
Shanghai Port
Gan (3'), Elkeson (53' pen.)
Silva (34'), Yang (61'), Chow (61'), Tang (90+1'), Tao (90+7')
Windbichler (29')
Pink (90+4')
Xin (28'), Yang (76')
Jun 3, 2023 10.30am
Gameweek 11
Shanghai Port
0-1
Chengdu

Li (37'), Li (37+37'), Linpeng (87'), Browning (90+11')
Palacios (90+2')
Chow (41'), Gong (43'), Dong (88'), Zhang (90')
Zhuoyi (72')
Dec 10, 2022 7am
Sep 29, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 18
Shanghai Port
3-0
Chengdu
Wenjun (21'), Lei (40', 51')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!