MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 15:19:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 12
May 18, 2024 at 12.35pm UK
Qingdao Sports Center Guoxin Stadium
Shanghai Port

Qingdao Youth Island
3 - 5
Shanghai Port

Carvalho (35', 56'), Ang (62' og.)
Haroyan (20'), Chen (67'), Piao (71')
FT(HT: 1-3)
Lei (24', 80'), Gustavo (31', 43'), Vargas (51')
Vargas (45+10'), Browning (55'), Cittadini (70')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Qingdao Youth Island and Shanghai Port.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Sichuan 1-2 Qingdao Youth Island
Sunday, May 12 at 1pm in Chinese Super League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Shanghai Port 5-2 Changchun
Friday, May 10 at 1pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Port win with a probability of 73.33%. A draw had a probability of 17.6% and a win for Qingdao Youth Island had a probability of 9.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Port win was 0-2 with a probability of 14.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (13.46%) and 0-3 (10.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.23%), while for a Qingdao Youth Island win it was 1-0 (3.79%). The actual scoreline of 3-5 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shanghai Port would win this match.

Result
Qingdao Youth IslandDrawShanghai Port
9.07% (-1.568 -1.57) 17.6% (-0.749 -0.75) 73.33% (2.319 2.32)
Both teams to score 40.49% (-3.471 -3.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.55% (-1.318 -1.32)47.44% (1.32 1.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.34% (-1.234 -1.23)69.65% (1.235 1.24)
Qingdao Youth Island Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
45.72% (-4.067 -4.07)54.28% (4.069 4.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
12.55% (-2.642 -2.64)87.44% (2.645 2.65)
Shanghai Port Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.56% (0.261 0.26)11.44% (-0.261 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.76% (0.561 0.56)36.24% (-0.56 -0.56)
Score Analysis
    Qingdao Youth Island 9.07%
    Shanghai Port 73.32%
    Draw 17.6%
Qingdao Youth IslandDrawShanghai Port
1-0 @ 3.79% (-0.253 -0.25)
2-1 @ 2.51% (-0.478 -0.48)
2-0 @ 1.16% (-0.235 -0.24)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 9.07%
1-1 @ 8.23% (-0.457 -0.46)
0-0 @ 6.21% (0.335 0.34)
2-2 @ 2.73% (-0.484 -0.48)
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 17.6%
0-2 @ 14.59% (1.07 1.07)
0-1 @ 13.46% (0.86 0.86)
0-3 @ 10.54% (0.869 0.87)
1-2 @ 8.92% (-0.398 -0.4)
1-3 @ 6.45% (-0.218 -0.22)
0-4 @ 5.72% (0.529 0.53)
1-4 @ 3.49% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-5 @ 2.48% (0.253 0.25)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.326 -0.33)
1-5 @ 1.52% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.07% (-0.164 -0.16)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 73.32%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!